🎄The DC Universe Holiday Yule Log Returns! 🎄

The most wonderful time of the year has gotten even more wonderful: The DC Universe Holiday Yule Log is back!

Grab your favorite blanket, pour a cup of hot cocoa, and cozy up with friends and loved ones for a DC Holiday Yule Log Community Watch-Along on 2021-12-18T01:00:00Z → 2021-12-18T03:00:00Z, right here in this thread! We’ll all be starting the watch-along at the same time, so be sure to prepare accordingly!

Got a favorite holiday tradition? Share it in the thread during the watch-along! Want to discuss your best holiday food recipes? We’re here for it. No matter how you spread holiday cheer, the DC Universe Holiday Yule Log is the place to do it, sleigh bells and all.

Happy Holidays, and see you on Friday!

<3 Jitsu

16 Likes

It’s a Christmas miracle!! :santa:

10 Likes

nibbles on an H&H bagel in celebration

Tell me, will festive beverages and nom-nom be served?

ponders if dancing will be allowed, because he’s in the mood to dance

10 Likes

In a word from Jane, from Mary Poppin, “How did you ever manage it?!” It’s so great to see it again! Thankyou @Jitsu!:smiley:

6 Likes

Of course! SO happy to bring it back this year!

7 Likes

Holiday cookies and milk, of course! Plus whatever you feel like whippin’ up for the watch-along :smiley:

Dancing is always permitted!

7 Likes

YEEEEESSSSSS!!! I’M SO HAPPY! :heart:

I thought it was lost forever!

9 Likes

It’s a holiday miracle!

10 Likes

Joy!!!

8 Likes

Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus

Thanks so much, I have penciled it on my calendar.

9 Likes

Look, holiday cookies and milk are great and all, but I’m an adult dang it, and I want, no need my fix of Dr. Pepper and beef jerky! :grin:

When you have a mouthful of the two, your stomach can literally be heard to say “Thank you, kind soul.” for the bounty that you are about to send its way.

S’true. Really.

That an Aqua Teen Hunger Force reference, in a roundabout way?

prepares an allotment of Cool Points to send @Jitsu’s way, should it indeed be a reference to the best non-anime show on Adult Swim that isn’t The Venture Brothers

Shake said “Dancing is forbidden!”, but who really gives a patoot what he thinks, am I right?

grabs a Dr. Pepper and some jerky

I needs to get ready for the party, and I needs to do it NOW! :grin:

admits that he really just wants Dr. Pepper and jerky, because both kick an abundant amount of backside

BTW, I suck at dancing, but I’mma do it anyway. Here’s file footage of me dancing from some years back (17 to be precise):

7 Likes

As an adult I’m thinking a combination of eggnog and fireball might be festive enough for the WAL.

7 Likes

strokes chin in thought

Yes, that could work, just fine.

May I please snag some of your nog, good sir?

gently pushes a wee, teeny-tiny bottle of “spice”/booze (that will be used at a later date) under his chair with his right heel

I’m way past 21, so…:wink:

6 Likes

Anytime.

6 Likes

Bless you, Krypto. :slight_smile:

adds a squidge of booze into his red plastic cup of 'nog, then motions towards @RexRebel with the bottle

You want?

6 Likes

Indeed, it would be my pleasure.

6 Likes

hands the bottle over, then sees @Jitsu walk by

Uh-oh, The Jits is monitoring!

Wait, we’re adults. Its not like he’ll fire us the way Marty was in 2015 (“2015?! We’re in the future!”).

walks into the hallway to say “Hi!” to The Jits as Rex fills his cup

7 Likes

Thanks for the distraction.

7 Likes

Well, I was just being friendly to The One, but you’re welcome. :clark_hv_4:

@Jitsu starts to turn toward Rex, but I then do a funny dance before he can see the rebel

Look a’me go, Jits! Now I’mma do The Lindy!

does The Lindy as Jitsu looks on, amused at my antics, while Rex is still filling his cup

Don’t Bogart it all, friend. :wink:

7 Likes

Awesome™:+1: stuff. Cool to see the return.

6 Likes