The DC Shop Voucher. Did Anyone Get Theirs?

Did any of you get your Voucher for the DC Shop for singing up for DCU Infinite? I still haven’t received anything.

1 Like

Heya dsc! The legal line of the voucher lets us know that it will arrive “On or after February 1st” in your e-mail inbox. Word on the street is, it will be delivered ON February 1st, but just in case there are any last-minute challenges, it may come a day or two after :slight_smile: Hope this helps!

10 Likes

I received mine yesterday, check your email.

1 Like

I also received mine yesterday.

Maybe I’m missing mine but I can’t seem to find it in my email.

You can reach out to our support team to see if they can help you out on this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do. I’ve searched my email again and spam, can’t find it.

1 Like

Does anybody else find it mildly strange that the DC shop is full of t-shirts but has zero comics available?

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that earlier. They also no longer have plastic figures available as well. Guess they want the early birds to use their voucher on fabric.

1 Like

It just seems strange to me based on the fact that DC is a book publisher first and foremost. Here’s hoping they eventually add at least a few titles to the store.

1 Like

Finally got mine, but geez, I have zero interest in clothes.

Well I hope it doesn’t expire anytime soon. Kind of weird that they had all sorts of cool stuff up there when the made the offer for new subscribers, then all that cool stuff is suddenly gone when the actual vouchers arrive.

Hey @dscreativity.18138 - The vouchers do not expire until 2/1/2022, so you have plenty of time to use them. Additionally, please make sure to keep checking back in the shop, as new things will be added frequently. Hopefully something will be added soon that you just can’t live without!

BBH :orange_heart:

Was happy to have received my voucher. Figured a $25 dollar T-shirt wasn’t a bad thing to get. Was disappointed to see shipping was $9.99. That seems a bit high and makes the voucher a little less pleasant. I think I’ll hold onto it for now.

Yes! I got mine Tuesday and my merch is arriving TODAY! Pretty quick.

1 Like