The DC Power Visa Credit Card

I was dinkin’ around over at dccomics.com and happened across this:

https://dcpowervisa.dccomics.com/

Maybe this is old news, but its new to me. Does anyone here have one of these?

SN to mods: I wasn’t sure if this should go in General or Collectibles, as yes it can be a collectible item but credit cards are also general, everyday items of use too.

card05.png

7 Likes

Wait, how does this work? It looks cool, but I’m confused

1 Like

@EDT To be honest, I’m not sure as I’ve not read through all of the particulars yet.

One of the listed perks was a discount on an annual DCU subscription. That’s a nice incentive for monthly members to go the annual rate.

1 Like

Annual route, not rate.

Huh. The Bat-Credit Card is now officially a real thing that actually exists.

5 Likes

@BatJamags One wonders who you have to talk to at Visa to get a Bat CC that’s “good through Forever”.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, I remember people signing up for these at SDCC. They look cool, but I don’t need another credit card :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I never leave Themyscira without one.
Amon your a man you can’t be on the Island!
Fine I never get kicked off Themyscira with out one!

Wait, is it like a legit actual credit card? I thought it was just a fancy “only for DC Universe and other related stuff” card

1 Like

Is this like a legit debt/credit card we can use anywhere if so I’ll differently be getting one

Yeah it’s a legit card. Instead of cash back or stuff like that, you get points towards DC related things. I only have one credit card, and it’s from my bank, so idk if this is a good value or not. Looks cool though and I definitely want it for the asthetics alone.

1 Like

I like the Batman one too, but I’m afraid if I get it I’ll start thinking I have Bruce Wayne levels of money :laughing:.

3 Likes

I would love to have a Joker card, but it’s a good thing they don’t have that because I don’t want to get another credit card, hahaha! It rewards you for spending money on entertainment and merchandise, which is totally not what I need to be doing at this point. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I dig the John Byrne The Man of Steel design, but the Wonder Woman, Harley and Flash designs are swell too. Getting points based on DC purchases is cool.

I still need to read into this more, but if nothing else the card makes for a neat collectible.

1 Like

I’ve been looking at this too . Is there an annual fee ? My current cards don’t have fees. So that’s what I’m looking for

1 Like

I’ve been looking at this too . Is there an annual fee ? My current cards don’t have fees. So that’s what I’m looking for

1 Like

A Bat CREDIT CARD? They gave him a BAT CREDIT CARD?! They had the BALLS to give one of the greatest superheroes of all time, A BAT CREDIT CARD?!?!

1 Like