The DC Mafia Games Presents - A Deadly Valentine's

Alright, alright, alright…

8 Likes

Til I Hear You Sing is the only one I can remember from Love Never Dies, but most of the original still haunts me. :ghost: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Movie tidbit of the day, Renee Zellweger was in Dazed and Confused. She was one of the rising seniors tormenting the poor rising freshmen.

8 Likes

8 Likes

She was? I gotta go back and watch for her now. Thanks Q, good to know.

7 Likes

She was the one that walked in front of Matthew Mcconaughey that prompts the High School girls line…

8 Likes

How so?

7 Likes

Hmmm, I wonder how many other films they worked on or if it was just those two, (Texas Chainsaw 94/95)

7 Likes

The one in which Affleck is the bomb, yo?

7 Likes

Superman & Lois got renewed for a second Season.

7 Likes

(wants to say the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back line but is trying to keep it friendly here)

9 Likes

Okay. That still leaves us with two fewer shows than this season, so I probably got too caught up in the specific phrasing.

7 Likes

Well I think they’re waiting to see how Stargirl’s Second season does before it gets the Season 3 renewal and same goes for how well received the Painkiller Black Lightning back-door pilot episode does before committing to series. Plus there’s the Naomi show that could be linked to the Arrowverse.

8 Likes

I totally forgot about Stargirl! Shockingly not on the Arrowverse Wikipedia page.

And Painkiller was really why I was asking. The fact that Black Lightning is ending already hurts, so I’m anxious to get any kind of continuation I can. I’m a bit backed up, though, so to be clear, the back door pilot hasn’t aired yet, has it?

And what’s this about Naomi? How’d I miss that?

9 Likes

Stargirl is going to get an Arrowverse connection this season as John Wesley Shipp will reprise his role as Jay Garrick Flash on a flashback episode!
The Painkiller back-door pilot episode is going to be episode 9 of Black Lightning’s Season 4.
Naomi from what I’ve heard is about a young woman trying to save the multiverse…

10 Likes

Good night all.

7 Likes

Oh, I know what Naomi is. I just didn’t know it was being considered as a show.

9 Likes

I didn’t either…but I would totally watch it

10 Likes

Is it still night? I’ve lost track…

7 Likes

It is, the longest night.

10 Likes