The Dark Knight Watch Along Mon, Feb 3rd, 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we’re your next Monday watch along entertainment! We only have 1 question, who wants to join us? :joker_hv_5:
The Dark Knight watch along being on Monday February 3rd at 5:00pm. PST/8:00pm EST. While DC Universe sadly don’t have this movie, all you have to do is if you own the movie on DVD, Blu-ray, 4K Ultra HD or on Streaming service without commercial like Netflix, put that on, and use this thread on the internet to chat about the movie. But why so serious? Hope to see you there! :batman_hv_1: :joker_hv_1::popcorn::tv:

4 Likes

I can actually hear Ledger when I read this. :sweat_smile:

I’m in, I just hope we won’t need to break any pool cues for tryouts.

2 Likes

Hello Everybody, we’re just four days away from The Dark Knight Watch along. :batman_hv_1: :joker_hv_1: :popcorn::tv:

2 Likes

:grinning: With all the watch along coming to February, please be sure to join The Dark Knight watch along in 3 days. If you own the movie, put that on and this thread for chatting about the movie. I can’t wait. This movie is probably by far the greatest Batman film ever made.

1 Like

My favorite batman movie!! The Dark Knight is back on netflix starting Feburary 1st :partying_face:
I’ll try to make it to your watch along but I might fall asleep. My sleep has been really bad latley.
But hope it goes well and hope you have fun :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Cool, it’ll great to have you join and hope you get a goodnight sleep tonight. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

24 more hours to go til The Dark Knight Watch Along! Can’t wait! :batman_hv_3: :joker_hv_3: :popcorn::tv:

We are less then 2 hours away! Can’t wait.:grinning::popcorn::tv:

1 Like

10 more minutes to go!:grinning::popcorn::tv:

1 Like

I’m paused and ready!

Kind of got in at the nick of time, I was going to tell the funny story I have about when I was caught in the sidelines of a very short fistfight waiting for the midnight premiere, but I don’t think I have enough time to do it now. Maybe after the movie. :smiley:

1 Like

I remember at midnight showing how crowded it was it was almost impossible to find a seat, it was still alot of fun! :grinning:

1 Like

As we wait for the last few seconds, let’s sing the words “Batman Begins” to the Shirley Walker TAS theme.

1 Like

On your mark get set GO!

1 Like

As I recall, this was the first major motion picture to film some of the sequences with an IMAX camera.

2 Likes

Great beginning of robbing bank!

2 Likes

You hate your boss at your job!
Well, in your dreams you can blow his head off!
In your dreams, show no mercy!

2 Likes

I didn’t know the other crooks were named after the Seven Dwarfs. I just saw it when watching it with subtitles.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t want to be part of clown gang!

2 Likes

Continuing with what was implied in the end of the last movie.

2 Likes

And Joker in this sequence is “Bozo,” which makes sense, I suppose.

1 Like