The Dark Knight Rises Watch Along, Mon Feb, 10. 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST

16550-the-dark-knight-rises-0-230-0-345-crop
There’s a storm coming, with Bruce dealing with a ‘Cat’ problem while Batman may have found his toughest foe yet, Bane! Join me for the final Watch Along of the Dark Knight Trilogy, on Monday February 10 at 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST.
While this movie is not on DC Universe, if you own this movie on home video like DVD, Blu-Ray or 4K Ultra HD or streaming service without commercial put that on and use this thread to chat about the movie! :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::tv:

3 Likes

We are just 3 days away from The Dark Knight Rises watch along. :grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

1 Like

Hello everybody, I’m going to be a half hour late, so please start without me and I’ll catch up with you guys.:slightly_smiling_face:

I am this thread’s reckoning!

2 Likes

under hand Now’s not the time for Bane impresonations, that comes in…eight minutes.

2 Likes

It Begins! Wait, that was the first one…

1 Like

It rises, brother!

2 Likes

Hey look, it’s Tom King!

2 Likes

Everyone welcome the worst actor in the movie!

1 Like

“Uh, what?!”

2 Likes

I never had problems understanding him, really. I remember that they did make steps to clear it up before the movie dropped, it was probably at it’s worst when they released this scene as a prologue in theaters.

2 Likes

I don’t know why this actor was going for “smart-alecky teen girl” with those line deliveries, but at least the action is good.

1 Like

CIA was probably trying to make fetch happen.

2 Likes

“Yes, the fire rises” = thank you for being a good patsy.

2 Likes

I wish they did more explanation as to what exactly the Dent Act entailed.

2 Likes

“Santa Claus? 'Fraid not.”

2 Likes

They’re playing Bruce up as a sort of Howard Hughes recluse.

2 Likes

“Because he’s my baby-daddy.”

2 Likes

Hello, totally-not-Talia!

2 Likes

And here’s Bruce with the DKR style facial hair!

2 Likes