The CW Releases Gotham Knights Series Trailer

6 Likes
5 Likes

Well…that’s certainly a series that’s coming out.

I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be like the next Peacemaker or Doom Patrol, but maybe it could be a decent stupid fun show? I dunno, I’ll probably give the pilot a shot at least.

8 Likes

Welp, now I know who Turner Hayes is:

6 Likes

I’ve seen the trailer a few times and I think the nicest thing I can say is it was filmed…

10 Likes

My daughter not driving the batmbobile is very OOC. Her parents do not even own a car.

7 Likes

8 Likes

I know I have a low bar for liking shows but I didn’t think it looked as bad as some people are saying.

I get that people want a Batman show and that this isn’t it. But it doesn’t look terrible. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m torn on this one. I’m kind of not able to get past the part where Batman’s dead.

It’s always interesting when we talk about the children of our “forever” villains and heroes. I guess I would have liked it better if maybe Batman had just gotten old like in the Batman Beyond concept.

5 Likes

Here is the official version of the trailer:

I wonder if perhaps we could see Mother Panic in this? :thinking:

5 Likes

This is definitely going to be one of the shows of all time.

6 Likes

I’m…let down. And my expectations were already bottem basement. This is really disappointing that they’re putting Steph in a series that looks this frustrating.

7 Likes

I cannot help the joke.

My fortune teller says Steph is killed episode 1 and put out of her misery. This makes her the most popular Bat supporting character.

6 Likes

Looks interesting.
Always exited for some bat content.

5 Likes

That would be pretty cool to see.

6 Likes

How about watching actual bats fight the mosquito menace.

6 Likes

That is a…SPOILER :wink:

6 Likes

I know it’s tough to get Batman on a show, but after Birds of Prey and Batwoman, this’ll be the third show where the premise is Batman isn’t around anymore. Granted in the previous two shows he wasn’t dead, but missing…but come on.

9 Likes

Yeah, it’s getting really annoying how they do the same thing over and over again when it’s really the opposite of what I’d say most TV watchers (and myself) really want to see. Even if they do a Gotham Central style show, where Batman is a supporting character, it would be good if he showed up every now and then (for sweeps or finale episodes), rather than the stuff they’ve come up with for nearly a decade now.

7 Likes

This :point_up_2:

And this :point_up_2:

Next show: All DC heroes are dead or missing. Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and Scooby have a rough time replacing the Justice League. Good stuff.

7 Likes