The current Deathstroke Run.

So, Slade is now dead. How long do you think they will keep him dead, because they’re obviously going to bring him back, especially seeing as he has his own run. It’s also obvious that Rose will become the new Deathstroke. Do you think they will do a similar thing they did to Batman, when Bruce died and Dick took over for a decent amount of time, or do you think Slade will be back again after the next 6 issues or so and Rose will only briefly be Deathstroke?

1 Like

I think they’ll give it a year or two

Do you really think they will leave it that long? When it happened I honestly thought it would be a short plot line, but after the last issue I thought they would string it out for a little longer now Rose is going to be Deathstroke.

I think Rose will take over for how long no one knows but as long as Christopher priest continues to write it it will be great either way IMO death stroke has been the most consistently good book to come out of the DC rebirth launch

2 Likes

I agree. Red Hood And The Outlaws has been one of the best, too. Christopher Priest is ending on issue 50, so I literally don’t know what to think. I really hope they continue once he leaves and don’t they end it and not bring Slade back!

2 Likes

It won’t last long. Like @Awesome_Squid I give it a year, tops. I like the new direction, but it won’t stick around. Status quo and what.

Anybody think the way deathstroke died was pretty lame? I mean an arrow to the eye by red arrow or did it really go through his head? At first I thought he was just gonna be wounded and stuff like that but looks like he really is dead

1 Like

Iamspectra94, I thought the exact thing, it going through to his head has to be the case. When he had an Arrow to his other eye it wouldn’t have gone as far as the Arrow that killed him. I was really thrown off, because I expected him to have healed by the final. I have a feeling the book won’t carry on after issue 50. :frowning:

1 Like

It would be a real bummer if the series doesn’t continue after 50 but I hope it does who do you hope gets atatched to write if it does continue? My vote would be Sam humphries if rose is still Deathstroke I really loved his green lanterns series

I would love Marv Wolfman to come back and write it, his run still holds up now. It’s highly doubtful that he would though. Sam would be a good choice, too.

1 Like

Wolfman would be dope

1 Like

I haven’t received my monthly Westfield Comics shipment, but I’m already aware of the story line. I understand Christopher Priest’s last issue will be #50.