The Complete Batgirl Appreciation Thread

Cool! I think I remember that one.

6 Likes

I’m gonna’ snap it up if I can find it. :+1:

5 Likes

Here’s a few more cool ones from my collection:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

Happy heavenly birthday to the exquisite Yvonne Craig, not only the first woman to play Batgirl, but the first woman to portray a female DC hero in a live-action TV series. She was born on this date in 1937. Sadly, she died on August 17, 2015 at the age of 78 from cancer.

8 Likes

I only saw Batman ‘66 in reruns but Yvonne Craig made quite the impression on teen RG02

7 Likes

I vaguely remember Batman '66 in its final season, but I was still a wee babe at the time. I remember it well from the reruns. Yvonne Craig was my first superhero crush, even before Lynda Carter.

6 Likes

I have the batgirl 66 costume.

7 Likes

That’s pretty cool :open_mouth: wish I had a new Robin onesie lol

6 Likes

never could get the wig to look right

7 Likes

That is cool!

5 Likes

Fantastic! You look great!

5 Likes

Yvonne in B-Man ‘66 was the very first time I saw BG. I was around five or six YO and I was watching TV with Papa89 right after LittleSis and I had been playing football in the front yard (Papa trying’ to teach us the ‘I’ formation that day :laughing:) and I remember being taken back by this breathtakingly vibrant and beautiful image of BG sharing the scene with Vincent Price as Egghead and I remember being amazed at how wonderful Craig as BG was and how I wanted to be just like BG when I grew up. Just a wonderful memory that sticks with me to this day.

6 Likes

You know I luv it!

8 Likes

4 Likes

You know, they joke in that episode that fans wouldn’t like that and I’m like, except for the weird line “and this time, he’s a girl!” (No he isn’t, that’s a different character who is not just “girl” Batman!) I’m totally in board with this. This looks epic.

4 Likes

Swung by the Mall of America this week to pick up Stephers!

8 Likes

i got the cass but i didnt see the steph (would have gotten her)
i saw clownhunter and duke though

still only got cass

also i still hope dc multiverse makes the steph batgirl suit into a figure

5 Likes

Fantastic!

6 Likes

Cool!

6 Likes

agreed
batgirl really is one of the best characters in fiction so im glad theres some merch of her now

5 Likes