The Complete Batgirl Appreciation Thread

She looked great! She’d def be a cool figure.
:smiley: :+1: :00_robin:

6 Likes

Yeah. I have the Heroclix, but I want a larger on so badly. The Imaginext line seems to be dying, which is such a shame.

PREACH!

5 Likes

she should really go back to her batgirl suit
peak steph suit in my opinion
she should only go back to robin if tim stops being robin again
he really needs to be more interesting and a new mantle (not drake) could help

4 Likes

Lookit’ what came in the mail today. :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

9 Likes

It is amazing!

6 Likes

We have the same computer and for a second it was like my mind didn’t comprehend that and was like:

Anyhow, that looks awesome!

5 Likes

Thx! I love her! :smiley:

:laughing:

Thx! :smiley:

6 Likes

CLASSIC! You should display her in front of Batgirl Year One #9!

5 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

I really dig that idea- she would look really spiffy in front of it but I’ve already got a cool DC Direct Bronze Age era figure picked out to pose with my BGYO HC. (I’ve got soooo many BG figures now :eyes: :smile: and I :purple_heart: them all!)

6 Likes

Pixel Cass!
:00_batgirl_cass_cain:

:smiley:
paging @TheBatgirlofNML

6 Likes

Whoo!

4 Likes

you didnt even ping me :pensive:

looks amazing tho

4 Likes

:hugs:

Thx! :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

my thoughts are all young justice , cass or random characters that i like that dc happens to not

in the future if you can
ping me for anything cass

4 Likes

I will. :+1:

4 Likes

yay

4 Likes

kon and cass
also this is from a dark crisis promo image
cool that they were placed near eachother even if the suits were drawn inaccurately

4 Likes

do you guys think james gunn has some interest in cassandra cain ?
i think the reason she might be being used more now could be so if she gets adapted (properly) that people can go back and read whatever is most recent with her in it

4 Likes

It’s a possibility but I am not counting on it.

As a Cass fan, I don’t think she should be introduced in the first wave of movies unless she is introduced in a “this is a character that exists” kind of way instead of a meaningful way. For example if we are watching a Batman movie and they mention her and maybe even a little role/cameo, that would be okay. I think introducing her in a big role early, while I would be happy, I think she works better in an existing universe.

4 Likes

oh yeah i want the next batman movie to not be an origin and already have cass ,jason , nightwing ,oracle and all that set up have them exist but have the movie focus on bruce and damian
i believe that they should have the main batfam set up

4 Likes