The Community LEGEND OF TOMORROW!

Plus the 2 dollars in dimes and a half a sack of honey roasted peanuts he offered me in lieu of a vote, really went a long way.

2 Likes

@RobertDeBeero should be a contender in this vote. He always bakes up a loaf of wit and Good Time Good Timey Nessā„¢.

2 Likes

I shouldnā€™t be allowed anywhere near a time machine, I thought old Biff (Tannen not pow) had wayyyy too many good ideas

3 Likes

Nice Biff will detail your car, but keep an eye on him nonetheless. Heā€™s known to pull the ā€œIā€™m just putting the second coat on now.ā€ line when heā€™s really just finishing up with the first coat.

That Biff, what a characterā€¦

1 Like

Now Biff donā€™t con me! To Hades with the wave rider. Iā€™ve been thinking we need a Vroom DeBeero talk show. Like the iceberg lounge but weā€™ll film it. Iā€™ll wear a suit. We can have special guests from the community. Well hang out have coffee, and talk no big whoop. I would of pitched it to dcyouunscriptedā€¦ But DeBeero doesnā€™t get out of bed for less than 25k. @Applejack make it so please and thank you.

2 Likes

Side note: If Ambush Bug (or @biff_pow, for that matter) actually appeared on Legends of Tomorrow, I would 100% start watching it again.

1 Like

Yes, justā€¦YES.

hears someone nearby say ā€œIā€™ll have what heā€™s having.ā€

Wasnā€™t sure who to pick. They all seem great for the crew in one way or another. So I went with random. By clicking a random one.

I voted @biff_pow because he is looney enough to fit in with the Legends. What Iā€™d really like to see is a show (DC Unscripted) with @JeepersItsTheJamags @biff_pow @HubCityQuestion @Vroom living together in an apartment like the Real Life or better yet the Monkees. Do you guys sing? :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been known to turn out a decent karaoke performance or two. Daydream Believer happens to be one of my favorites, too.

4 Likes

I also do karaoke, but itā€™s not decent. Iā€™m a bad singer and I donā€™t care, listen anyway

5 Likes

Here they comeā€¦ walking down the streetā€¦

3 Likes

Oh I could hide-- beneath the wings-- of the bluebird as she sings

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been replaced in Vroomā€™s talk show.

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah, I sing.

To quote Troy McClure when he was on the planet of the apes and wanted it to stop so that he could get off (clears throat): ā€œI can siiiiiiiiiiing!ā€

Can I sing well? Nope, but I can sing, and I love The Beatles and The Monkees.

walks up to the mic

Number 9, itā€™s another Pleasant Valley Sundayā€¦

3 Likes

We have three. Weā€™re waiting for your reply @biff_pow Will you join @JeepersItsTheJamags @HubCityQuestion and @Vroom to form the new New Monkees?

4 Likes

Iā€™ll travel with you and sell t-shirts at the concession stands.

6 Likes

Proof of concept

6 Likes

@TornadoSoup I was thinking we could be roadies. Can you imagine the chicks those four would bring in? Weā€™d be in heaven. :innocent:

3 Likes

I also like this option. As long as we donā€™t have to drink any Grape Tang. Oh, sorry. Thatā€™s a different thread.

3 Likes