The Chuck Thread

:rofl:

2 Likes

Gotta say, I’m not loving the idea of Chuck not having the Intersect anymore.

1 Like

“Super, Jeff!”

I too :heart: Chuck (which, technically, isn’t a DC show by any stretch) and have since it first aired on NBC and through season 2.

Season 3 on, its gets a little…magoo.

The comic is pretty good too, and remains an underrated WildStorm gem.

2 Likes

Why? I absolutely hated that and Season 5 in general honestly, there’s some highlights here and there but overall Season 5 is my musty hated season of a show.

2 Likes

I do too. Hence “not loving”

Also, the idea of them not working for the government anymore is really dumb to me too. Like, how many integral things to the show can you take away?

1 Like

Oh, oops, I missed the “not”, LOL.

That one I’m kind of okay with, but it brought up a weird plot hole, they’re civilians yet Casey and Sarah still had their guns so killing would legally be murder as opposed to when they were spies.

2 Likes

Season 5 isn’t even bad, it’s just not amazing. Like, seasons 1-4 were absolutely BRILLIANT, and I feel like season 5 is just… good. Does that make sense?

2 Likes

Ok I’m now at a point at which I’m willing to say season 5 is great. It’s still nowhere near as amazing as the first 4 seasons, but it’s very very good

2 Likes

I’m glad you feel that way, but as you’ve seen from me I absolutely disliked the season. Did you finish the series?

2 Likes

Yes, I can understand that for sure.

2 Likes

not yet. im only on episode 5 of the last season i think

1 Like

This is one of my all time favorite scenes in this show! I loved Chuck. I watched it every week, For those wondering, the Subway ads in the show are due to the chain sponsoring and saving the show from cancellation early on (forget when), Also I agree with many that season 5 is the weakest of the seasons and is extremely hard for me to rewatch.

2 Likes

What did you think of the effect the new Intersect had on Morgan?

2 Likes

I hate it when characters are arrogant. I hate it more when characters are entirely changed. It was a horrible decision to remove Morgan’s nerdiness.

1 Like

It was a mistake to take the Intersect away from Chuck in the first place. It also ret-cons the specialness that Chuck always had, he was supposed to be the only to truly handle the Intersect.

2 Likes

I like the song in the show.

3 Likes

Which one?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Great song

2 Likes

I’m watching Chuck Versus the HackOff rn, and it’s damn-near unwatchable.

I mean, that’s a huge exaggeration, but I’m. Not loving it rn

2 Likes