:superman: :00_robin: The Challenges and Battles of the Super Sons :00_robin: :superman:

No matter the challenge or battle @ModernAgeSupermanClub, Jon Kent and Damian Wayne will confidently take the challenge and absolutely win the battle, for they are the :superman: Super Sons :00_robin:!

To celebrate the 5th anniversary of the modern iteration of the Super Sons and their forthcoming animated movie debut in Batman and Superman: Battle of the Super Sons on October 18th, strap on your cape and grab your Batarang as you dive into their most-recent comic adventures:

What’s your :superman:uper-take on the above tales, and which Super Son is your favorite?

Also, will you be checking out the Battle of the Super Sons movie? Its the animation debut of the Super Sons, and with that, the movie is history in the making, :superman:uper fans! :superman_hv_4:

Finally, if Battle of the Super Sons is new to you, you can check out its trailer right here:

5 Likes

I forgot this came out! Love the super sons so this is a most watch.

4 Likes

Likewise. Their Rebirth series (and the material that’s come after) is a ton of fun.

Also likewise. :nerd_face:

Feel free to chime in with your thoughts on the flick when you can. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Is anyone else struggling to find the movie on HBO? Even though it came out January first I can not find it on the app. I even searched it and nothing came up. Someone else said it’s on their HBO but I can not find this movie for the life of me.

2 Likes

I believe the correct date for the HBO Max release is January 17th - just a few more days! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks! I thought it came out the first lol!

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, Titan of Thanagar!

1 Like