The cast of Justice League wants to return, and it's up to us to make it happen!

Keep sending WB requests for more Justice League! The cast of the DCAU’s Justice League team all wants to return, including voice director Andrea Romano! It’s up to the fans to let Warner Bros. know that they should make it! These are some of the best characters of all time, performed by their most definitive voice actors ever! This cast isn’t going to be around forever; let’s give them some more time to shine!
#JLReunion

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DP-lBLYXcAARiMO.jpg:large

17 Likes

I’m all for it.

5 Likes

I think the show ran its course… but it was really good so I’ll totally watch it if they bring it back.

4 Likes

Without hesitation, I’m there. I’m all for it. If I had the money of Bill Gates, I’d easily spend the money to make 20 more seasons of Justice League!

2 Likes

I’m down for more DCAU.

3 Likes

I’d love to see JLU vs Batman Inc.
This general concept could be used for a 3rd JLU season.

3 Likes

I’m here for it.

1 Like

Would be up for another JL film, but it’s not the right time for one now. JL wasn’t as big as it should’ve been and it was rushed. Putting out solo films are more important and it gives audience a chance to find out more about specific heroes. Plus with Affleck out and Cavil still working on The Witcher and other projects I’m sure a JL in the last thing in everyone’s mind right now. I’d actually prefer an INJUSTICE film than anything.

1 Like

Would be up for another JL film, but it’s not the right time for one now. JL wasn’t as big as it should’ve been and it was rushed. Putting out solo films are more important and it gives audience a chance to find out more about specific heroes. Plus with Affleck out and Cavil still working on The Witcher and other projects I’m sure a JL in the last thing in everyone’s mind right now. I’d actually prefer an INJUSTICE film than anything.

Sorry, sorry. Ignore my comment. I had completely misread your post! Haha!

4 Likes

More JL animation. I’m in.

2 Likes

How come Hal got the shaft when they made the cartoon? That always confused me.

1 Like

InMagno, if I recall, Hal wasn’t GL when the the JL series began. Also, they wanted to add some diversity to the team. It’s why John was used and Hawkgirl was changed as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification! I never watched the cartoon because Hal wasn’t included. Never was a big John fan even though he’s a cool character. I grew up with Alan and Hal.

1 Like

Justice league unlimited photo really

1 Like

Hal should be in the cartoon now. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I really liked the series, but I am not sure if it would be the same without Dwayne McDuffie.

3 Likes

Hal did appear in an alternate history.

2 Likes

If FATAL FIVE does well it will send WB a message. Watch FATAL FIVE and recommend it to your friends!

2 Likes

As permanent status my man. Let Hal be in the cartoon now. :sunglasses:

1 Like