The Cassandra Cain Fan Thread

@JKoco17 these are great! Seriously, this is some of the best Cass art I’ve ever seen! Would you mind if I save some of that for possible future profile pics?

Me waiting for the hot take part of this hot take:
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Oh, there it is. Okay, sure.

I Have Been Summoned GIF - I Have Been Summoned - Discover & Share GIFs

6 Likes

:laughing:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! Sure, feel free to save them and use however you’d like.

6 Likes

A Orphan Thread??? :pray:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:
IMG_2083
Gracias my friend :ok_hand:t5::+1:t5:

6 Likes

shes back to batgirl but yes and do you have a better version of this image ?
i quite like the spiderman like swing and how happy she looks

6 Likes

I don’t but I’m sure can get a more clear version of this off This sight or perhaps X or Pinterest

5 Likes

Who you guys got ?

5 Likes

6 Likes

Isn’t the recent Batgirls arc pretty much Barbara playing mom for Steph and Cass? (I admittedly haven’t finished it, but it starts feeling very maternal, complete with the two of them getting into sisterly shenanigans with secrets they don’t tell “mom”.)

5 Likes

Apropos of nothing, this is my favorite Cass moment.

7 Likes

The winner of that fight is the entire fanbase. I’ve seen some great fan art of the two of them as an Amalgam character and I’m so there for it! I think they would either rub each other the wrong way because of how similar they are or become immediate best friends.

Who wins the actual fight depends heavily on context. If Cass quickly realizes Luara heals and is really adamant about taking her down, she could beat her to a pulp or use falling leaf or something and win by knockout. Otherwise, over a long enough time, Luara would win.

(Wolverine is my favorite Marvel character, this post was made for me, thank you!)

6 Likes

Ahahah naaa man I appreciate the feedback scrolling through all of the posted love for cass had me wondering bc im a huge Wolverine/x23 fan myself so shouts out to you lol on the marvel side ahaha but I truly want to know you guys opinions on the fight?

but I do agree with you about it depending on circumstances bc if Cassandra doesn’t wise up fast&quick & take out x23… she(cass) will die lol

5 Likes

@Daredevil you want to weigh in on Cass vs x-23? I seem to recall you liking Wolverine.

5 Likes

i dont like her seemingly being de-aged and glad shes back to normal now
also she would not be nice to jason at all
realistically after hearing about how many kills hes got he would get beat up by cass easily

5 Likes

Don’t worry, this is from the issue after she beats him up easily (and throws him into a jukebox).

5 Likes

Could go either way, Cass could probably sneak up on her and knock her out but X-23 would easily win a hand to hand fight.

(Of course Logan and Laura could probably win any fight hand to hand since they can’t really die.)

6 Likes

i would say actually cass wins in a fight but due to the durability and healing factor x-23 has she would probably eventually tire cass out
even though cass is cass she would still get tired

5 Likes

More like BG as big sis to Steph and Cass in the little sis roles but yeah- and it was absolutely wonderful.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Loving Cass in this gown. :star_struck:

(from Batman: Two Face One Bad Day #1)

10 Likes

She is so E L I T E

8 Likes