The Birds of Prey (Harley emancipation) movie TEASER!

Soo who else got really hype from the little teaser/snippet?? Or was it underwhelming for you? No wrong answers, just curious to see others’ reactions!! :slight_smile:

I replayed it so many times because I was trying to see the characters they were including but obviously the teaser was so quick lol But I’m sooo hype, I have a good feeling about this one and seeing Harley at the end killed it for me! She’s really gonna do this movie justice imo. Birds of Prey (new 52) was one of the first comic series I started collecting and fell in love with Black canary from there (and from young justice)

Anyone else excited for the movie???

2 Likes

Looks good. I liked what was seen. Curious how McGregor will play Black Mask.

2 Likes

A friend made me watch the teaser the other day. Seems pretty good, but tbh I’m not a huge fan of Margot as Harley

1 Like

@Vroom and I’m pretty sure Canary was supposed to be the one drinking so I’m curious as to which take they’ll take of her this time

@Haruthecatgirl yeah I’ve seen others saying that as well. I didn’t mind her honestly…I feel like sometimes people let suicide squad overall taint her character potrayal but we’ll see, I’m hopeful!! I personally enjoyed suicide squad as well

This is going to be good, there are talented people in front of and behind the camera.

1 Like

Margot Robbie starting the hype a year early with her IG account and this teaser is pretty brilliant.

1 Like

hope it’s good

1 Like

@issacbrown rightt!! I’m so hype. It’s gonna be good

1 Like

I would totally like to see the Black Mask costume !! ^^ I think this movie gonna be cool :smiley:

1 Like

Montoya was the one tipping the bottle, Rosie Perez.

2 Likes

ohh wow, oops lol thanks for that! @haruthecatgirl

1 Like

**@issacBrown

1 Like

Not a fan of Harley’s new look but I love Huntress and Black Mask in this.

1 Like

I never watch trailers of films I’m gonna see. I had to watch this one when it popped up on my iPhone. Absolutely can’t wait. Huntress & Canary on the big screen is a dream come true for me. Now just need Zatanna, A Legion Of Superheroes, & a Raven movie & I’m set for a while. Blackest Night would be a huge bonus. Or Zatanna with JL Dark. Which I’m hearing hopeful rumors about, at least for a Zatanna flick.