The Binding of My GL Omnibus Is Messed Up, Can I Fix It?

Idk how it happened but its been bothering me and It hasn’t been a long time since I bought this book so is there any way to fix it?

2 Likes

I suppose you’d have to remove the pages completely from the cover and glue it back on.

EHow article on how to rebind a book.

4 Likes

It could also be that the binding is supposed to be a little loose since it is such a thick book and may allow more flexibility. I don’t have many omnibus books so this is purely speculation.

3 Likes

Ajdjwjjcnejd??? WHAT

■■■■, I don’t wanna cut It open. I think I’ll keep looking for different ways.

2 Likes

You could just try injecting glue in there.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking of

2 Likes

I don’t know, it seems to me that it’s probably best to leave it alone, and try not reading the book that often to preserve it. Injecting glue into it could make matters worse. This seems like something that happens from time to time with these larger collections. The first “Alan Moore Swamp Thing Absolute” is notorious for this, poor initial gluing of the original print runs.

2 Likes

There’s a YouTube channel of Omnibus Collectors. Maybe check with them?

Another resource.

I believe there is a Facebook group for Omnibus Collectors also. I’m not on Facebook but you could check that out also.

3 Likes

And thats why he’s a community hero…good one

4 Likes

Thank you for the compliment, but I just googled Omnibus Collectors. :grinning: Use the Internet children. Let it do the work for you.

5 Likes