The Best Supervillain Teams and Organizations in Comics?

What do you one in all believe what are the best Supervillain, Organizations, and cults in comics (From DC Comics, Marvel, Image, Darkhorse) in yawls opinion? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wave: :raised_back_of_hand: :love_you_gesture: :metal:

2 Likes

Marvel: Sinister Six & Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (tie)
DC: The Rogues

I’m tempted to list groups like Suicide Squad, but they don’t quite fit to me.

1 Like

The Secret Society of Supervillains

Hydra gets the honorable mention in this category.

3 Likes

The Legion of Doom from “Challenge of the Superfriends”
The Silver Age Flash’s Rogues Gallery.
The Injustice Society
The Crime Syndicate

2 Likes

The Legion of Doom from Justice. Look at that lineup. They’d turn the Batman Who Laughs into the Batman Who Wets Himself.

4 Likes

Both Joker and Lex Luther and Joker and Penguin. Those are the most memorable to me.
Edit: Also Harley and Ivy (and Catwoman if you count her as well)

1 Like

The Batman Who isn’t Even Remotely Funny wishes that he was more than the one-trick pony he is with the spiky “SAW” dog collar. Crazy-Quilt could beat him as could The Rainbow Raider or The Golden Glider.

2 Likes
  1. The Sinister Six

2. The Fatal Five

3. The Frightful Four

4. The Rogues

5. The Injustice Society

6. The Legion of Super-Villains

7. The Masters of Evil

8. The Legion of Doom

9. The Serpent Society

10. The Monster Society of Evil

1 Like

That is the inherent danger with making lists as you read an entry on someone else’s and you think to yourself “Of course, how could i have forgotten _____”
The Monster Society of Evil as i was wetting myself when that mid-credits scene played across the screen with Mr. Mind.
All the rest who stuck around were thinking “WTF?” and Googling who he was.

1 Like

The Foot, the Secret Society of Super Villains, the Legion of Doom, the Fatal Five, the Rogues, and the United Alliance of Evil come to mind.

2 Likes

Is Mr Mind the big who feeds on powerful brains?

2 Likes

Mr. Mind is the 3 inch green caterpillar who wears a translation device around his neck which looks like a 1930’s radio.

1 Like

I really liked The Court of Owls.

1 Like
3 Likes

Beware The Red Foot Gang and their leader The Big Toe.

2 Likes

My favorites would be the Injustice Society of the World (particularly the original from All-Star Comics and the Brotherhood of Evil, the original archenemies of the Doom Patrol. As far as Marvel goes, I’d say the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

1 Like

I have always liked The Wrecking Crew (Marvel). Their 1970’s debut in The Defenders was one of the first Marvel books I ever read.

2 Likes

Hm… DC excels more with interesting solo villains than large organizations or recurring teamups. I am partial to JLU’s take on the Secret Society, though.

But… I might have to pick everyone’s favorite army of angry nerds in dorky yellow beekeeper outfits, though.

Actually, that reminds me that you could probably count the Oolong Island Science Squad, so they’d be a good choice too…

2 Likes

Legion of Doom I mean what can I say other than they’re a solid lineup and have been in some good stories

3 Likes

The Foot Clan

Triceraton Republic

Court of Owls

The Purifiers

The Sinister Six

4 Likes