The Best of Golden And Silver Age Wonder Woman

Silver Age Omnibus 2
Wonder Woman 141
Oct 1963

Get ready for the one and only appearance of the Academy of ArchVillains!

(I mean, at least they tried. You’ve got to give them that)

Okay, I don’t want to beat Wonder Woman, but man, I’ve got to have that Golden WW statue!

(Quick- create a distraction and I’ll run up there and grab it!)

When it was nice of the press to cover the secret Gangland meeting:

(Hey, the public has a right to be informed of our secret criminal activities!)

When you’re all about justice but find out you’re pretty light on reform:

(Excuse me, Ma’am, but your pupils are a little dilated. I’m gonna have to take you to the infirmary for a few tests)

When you would have the perfect plan for capturing Wonder Woman in any other world than Kanigher’s Underwater Madhouse:

(Can’t we swim for two minutes without an undersea monster attacking? What kind of ocean is this anyway?)

When WW rams a starfish right in your hoo-haa:

(What is the matter with you??! Couldn’t you just have pushed me away? That is really painful!)

When you make a devastating comeback and drop the mic and walk away:

(Man, there’s no coming back for Angle Man from that comment!)

When chemistry is mostly about trying to give yourself superpowers:

(All of those burns, scars, and scaldings were totally worth it!)

When you are spending time brushing up on interogatives:

(So glad I found this book on the Art of Rhetoric! This is so much fun!)

When you thought it was safe to get out of the Kanigher Water but you forgot about how much he loves space debris:

(The technical term is a meteroid when it is in space, a meteor when it is in the atmosphere, and “Fireworks of Space” when you are just being silly)

Miniature heros: The Atom? Ridiculous. Ant Man? Pathetic. Mouse Man? Oh, yeah, that’s where it’s at.

(My nose is safe from any attack, I can hear so much, and I can blend in with anything mustard or cheese-related. This costume was a great idea!)

When some stupid villain interrupts your daily interrogative hour:

(You know, I was having a good time until you showed up!)

When your knowledge of “Hickory-Dickory-Dock” might be the difference between survival, and death!:

(Did you ever see such a sight in your life, as one blind Wonder Woman. Wait! That’s the wrong nursery rhyme! I’m doomed!)

When you have to be strong and supportive when your loved one is having an episode:

(C’mere sweets. I’ll take care of you. I’ll always be here for you. You know that, don’t you? It’s you and me against the world)

When you realize too late that you shouldn’t have taunted them:

(Ah, yes. That was very dumb of me to say. I can see that now. If I had kept quiet I wouldn’t have had to listen to her annoying comeback. Lesson learned)

9 Likes