The Beginning of The Comic Room

Here is the beginning of my Comic Room; I would love know some of your ideas and feedback. We are all collectors of some kind here . Do what you love and don’t let others judgement discourage you from your passion!

20 Likes

I’m most excited by the Toy Biz Marvel figures. What does that say about me?

3 Likes

Which one ? @AlexanderKnox

2 Likes

Well, you have Cyclops and the Punisher, and they’re both nice figures. I may have a nostalgic preference for Scott Summers simply because I distinctly remember that original Uncanny X-Men line. They were rather simple figures, but I still have a fondness for them.

4 Likes

It looks good to me. I love how you have everything set up.

5 Likes

8 Likes

@LEXC0RP take a look at my modest collection

4 Likes

That’s a heck of a start @jsmsiggy. Most folks start with a shelf, but you got a whole room to start with! Good stuff :grin:.

What’s the Cyborg figure on the bottom shelf? Looks familiar, but my memory fails me.

4 Likes

@moro It’s from the World’s Finest collection box

3 Likes

Great looking spread, @jsmsiggy. Very nice!

4 Likes

Amazing collection! Open that stuff up man! I love those hush figures. I have none from that line.

4 Likes

It’s looking nice man! Love that novel collection, I’m trying to build mine up.

4 Likes

@LEXC0RP I have an antique toy store that had those hush figures and some more. If I had more money to spend I would have gotten more from that line. I have read every graphic novel and the comics in my short to long boxes. My wife loves me and looks at the action figures as just expanding my love of dc and Comics in general. I’m actual holding my breath here hoping I won those absolute graphic novels @thewonderDiana plus it would be a great anniversary present from DC lol . Ten awesome years with my amazing wife I need something to fill that bottom shelf. Lol thank you everyone for all the support and letting me rant a little. I have said it before and I’ll say it again The DC Universe ( soon to be DC Universe Infinite) the community that you allowed us to build is a smashing success. The community here is like a comic con everyday thank you for that.

5 Likes

Awesome collection. Looks like you are off to a great start.

2 Likes

You and @Vroom are Toys collectors!:grinning:

2 Likes

By the way @jsmsiggy, you’ve got awesome collection!:grinning:

4 Likes

Very awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

Looks awesome!

4 Likes

Nice set up @jsmsiggy! I created a thread for members to share their libraries and collections. Check it out, there are all different styles.

4 Likes