The Batman Who Laughs

Ok so this is my first post to the community, I have recently read Darknights Metal and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed all the different knights with the Batman Who Laughs as my favorite. So I was curious what other people think of this character, what are your thoughts on The Batman Who Laughs and what the future may hold for him.

5 Likes

I think he is an interesting character, but may have been used more than he should have been. In my opinion, I think he should have stopped with metal. though to be honest I haven’t read the solo miniseries, except for the origin of grim knight, and I have read little of Infected.

2 Likes

I really like him. I enjoy this Metal take on Bats. I will admit I do feel in some instances he may be used a bit much but he just awesome. Definitely a great new villain of the rebirth era.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see how he’s finally finished off.

2 Likes

I love him. I love his costume and his visor. METAL was very interesting to me so I think I enjoyed him more because I liked the overall story. If you haven’t yet, definitely read his limited series on here. It explains him a bit more and it is much more a Batman story than a big justice league event.

3 Likes

Thank you for being my first comment on my first post. I have started the solo series for The Batman Who Laughs and I enjoy it so far, I would like to see him become a big player and be around for a nice while. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hope he’saround awhile myself, maybe in a more limited capacity. That guy is scarier than the Joker.

3 Likes