The Batman Viral Marketing ARG/Treasure Hunt...Begins!(?)

Thank you for the correction, I saw someone saying it was going up 1% every hour and I just took that at face value.

4 Likes

No worries, I had also assumed that it would go up 1% every hour, and then when I checked back in every hour, I was left sorely disappointed. At this point calculating the rate has just become a fun little pastime for me :rofl:

4 Likes

rataalada is at 99% :eyes:

3 Likes

The Final message.

4 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

That .zip file was also pretty cool!

4 Likes

The journal is definitely fun to read if you’re up to witness a sad, traumatized man sink deeper and deeper into madness…

3 Likes

Sidenote if you up the exposure you can see ”HA” written in the Riddler alphabet along the edges of the picture

4 Likes

Oh, that new friend of his! Such a…jokester.

3 Likes

New riddles have been posted on rataalada!

Answers: Exposure, Veritas, Honesty

And this is the reward:

Fun stuff!

2 Likes

Oooh, is there a comic coming?

3 Likes

I would assume so. Sort of like how there’s that prequel novel that’s been sold out for weeks, except that this is coming out after the movie premiere instead of before :joy:

At the very least, I hope that the fact that this comic may be coming soon means the movie is performing well above everyone’s expectations!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Neat! Now I’m very curious to find out if it’s a one shot or a miniseries! Or an ONGOING (lol probably not) :wink:

2 Likes

Whichever one it is, the fact that its going to be written by Paul Dano makes it a must buy :grinning:

Edit: its a 6 issue, bimonthly mini series.

3 Likes

Will this ever end?? :rofl:

And here’s the new coded message:

Decoded: Just kidding yourself

3 Likes

Surprising, but very cool! Should be interesting to see what is expanded on or introduced.

2 Likes

I kinda wish it was Domino’s or Pizza Hut that did The Batman pizza instead. I never liked Little Ceasars

2 Likes

I actually love Little Caesars, so I enjoyed going to get it. But I wouldn’t complain about any pizza joint getting a Batman pizza, as long as I could get one!

2 Likes

New riddles posted! This time with a YouTube link for a reward.

Riddle answers: Punchline, Joker, Ha

Click here for video

[(The Batman | Deleted Arkham Scene - YouTube)]

2 Likes