The Batman Trailer 2 Reaction

So, I don’t know how I feel about Pattison as The Batman just yet, because when I look at him, all I can see is a dude who stalked a chick in 3 movies. And to be honest, I can’t get that time back. I didn’t invest much, but enough to bother me a little bit(I’m being silly here).

Anyway, I’m really hoping this film hits the mark.

1 Like

I really like this trailer. I am looking forward to seeing my image faithfully represented on the big screen. Please let me not kill for once. I killed as Adam West, Keaton, Bale, and Affleck. Please never cross the line.

2 Likes

Ummm… That is just a recut by a fan. Right? That doesn’t look legit to me…

4 Likes

Ya know, you may be right about that.

1 Like

Agreed with @ashleywilbanks- def looks fan-constructed. Google searched for any new The Batman trailers and nothing new/current came back. My guess is that someone wanted to grab some collateral audience engagement steam off of the new Venom/Carnage trailer that dropped today.

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s no way that we’re getting a new trailer until FanDome in October. WB tends to wait until a month or so after their latest DC movie is out until they really start to market the next.

2 Likes

How many different ways can they clip together this same footage?!
I guess we have until 2022 to find out…

1 Like

In the description of the video it mentions “Inspiration behind this video”

Also ~ “Take a look at our ‘Exclusive New Trailer 2’ for Matt Reeves’ The Batman (2022), the trailer features footage from ‘The Batman Official Trailer’ as well as from previous Batman films and contains scenes that resonates with the actual plot for ‘The Batman’ (More Info About The Video Down Below!)”

2 Likes

Sorry everyone. My Monday Morning intrigue has now been destroyed, haha.

3 Likes

No worries! We’ve all been duped by something on the internet before.

In fact, talking about this inspired me to watch that Fandome trailer again (and maybe a couple more times after that) so…

3 Likes

I totally applaud your enthusiasm Sir!

BG DCSHG

Yay @ROMANLEGION! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

No need for apologies, @ROMANLEGION! We’re all hype for The Batman! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: AND the fact that your first thought was to share with the DCU Community is the best!

2 Likes

Ha! You’re welcome, @Jay_Kay

A massive fail, @DC89 , but I appreciate the support.

1 Like

Thanks @KeyFamily

1 Like

I know the description clarifies the situation, but they really should’ve included something like “fan-made” or “fan edit” in the title. W/out that, it kinda feels like they’re trying to mislead people into thinking this is a fully new trailer

1 Like

The new batman trailer is legit. It contributes much more to the concept of the movie.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @jaydenabrown44.30792, we’re glad to have you here. :slight_smile: I’m glad you’re excited about the new trailer, too! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

I am always legit.

The reason I’m commenting is because I’m trying to win the DC’s Year of Premieres Sweepstakes to watch “The Batman” screening in my hometown.

Commenting like this is what I have to do to enter right?

1 Like