The Batman: Part II - Ideas, Updates, Theories, etc

Ok, so Ik this will probably never happen, but Timothee Chalamet is 1 of my favorite actors. He was awesome in Dune and CMBYN. But I felt like he’d be great as the Dick Grayson Robin in The Batman Universe. @basicallytimdrake How do you feel about this if he was actually cast later on. I feel they could incorporate the Haley’s Circus storyline properly and develop him into Batman’s vigilante eventually.

8 Likes

This is actually an interesting idea. I’ve seen a lot about people wanting to cast him as Tim, which I just do not see and don’t like the idea of, but this makes a lot of sense. That would be really cool to see. Honestly at this point, I’d appreciate the inclusion of any Robin in a live-action Batman movie, since it’s been a while and the last live action representation of Robin (in a movie) was… interesting.

7 Likes

Yea I just feel that because of how good of an actor Timothee is, I think he would just be able to pull the part off really well. But I understand how you feel though.

7 Likes

maybe with just a slight haircut

8 Likes

@basicallytimdrake I’m not ngl though
This fan art is so fire

7 Likes

8 Likes

Maybe

8 Likes

Imagine if they use Mad Hatter. I wonder how horrifying his hypnosis and hallucination techniques would be, especially after his awesome side quest in Arkham Origins.

7 Likes

Best concept I’ve heard so far about the sequel

6 Likes

Does anybody think that in the Batman part 2 Matt Reeves will Introduce Robin and make it less dark (it would be harder to get more dark)?

7 Likes

I doubt it, sounds like Gunn plans to introduce him in the Brave and Bold, so probably won’t want to have another out there.

7 Likes

Could be done

6 Likes

Crossing my fingers that Batman will hopefully be able to actually glide in his cape in Part II. I didn’t like the wingsuit.

6 Likes

Reeves whats to focus on developing Bruce as a character instead of villains so he might not. however, dc longer seems to have that The characters can only be in 1 thing rule. also it would depend on what year its going to take place in. it could be an Earth 2 and we get Helena Wayne as robin.

As to the Villain i would rather see someone like Deathstroke who is a match for bruce physically as part two Villain. and it would make some sense to have organized crime hire someone like him to take the bat out.

8 Likes

Deathstroke might be good

6 Likes

8 Likes

:coffee::tophat:

8 Likes

I still look great.

8 Likes

Ik this is promo art that was made for kids for The Batman movie, but I hope in the sequel, the World’s Greatest Detective uses more of his regular batarangs, instead of the one in his chest. I also need him to have a little bit more gadgets in general.

9 Likes

8 Likes