The Batman: Part II - Ideas, Updates, Theories, etc

4 Likes

There ya go, thanks

4 Likes

Batman-thumbs-up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5 Likes

Here would be my central plot for the Part II:

It would be about a few months after the events of the first film, and Gotham is still flooded. Suddenly, there are a bunch of missing scientists and attacks at facilities for GothCorp. In addition, these facilities are surrounded by water due to the flood and after each crime, it turns into ice. Batman investigates this case, discovering Mr. Freeze and his whole backstory with Ferris Boyle.
This version of Mr. Freeze would still be scarred by cryonic chemicals, but he will not have to only survive in sub-zero conditions. His suit would be advanced, but nothing too crazy. And his freezing gun would be powered by a liquid nitrogen tank.
Meanwhile, Penguin has been heading the Falcone crime syndicate and is keeping Gotham filled with crime and corruption. He would have some sort of connection to Ferris Boyle, who would visit the 44 Below in the past.
Also, Catwoman would return back to Gotham in the very end to help Batman in his battle against Mr. Freeze.

6 Likes

It’s wonderful. :+1:I love everything about this synopsis @thebat.0331 except these two parts:

Where’s DG in all of this?

Also- maybe no Selina in the film this time around (welp. maybe a cameo). I think it’s time for someone to show up as Bruce’s love interest who we’ve never seen in the films before:

Silver St. Cloud
:smiley:

6 Likes

Oh, I did mine without Dick.
I still don’t know for sure if he’ll show up.
If he did, maybe in a very brief subplot, where Bruce sees his parents die at the Haley’s Circus. Bruce will adopt him like the comics, but Dick will be a very minor character. He won’t be Robin until the third one maybe.

3 Likes

Casting for Freeze?

4 Likes

Preferably Mads Mikkelsen or Mark Strong

5 Likes

That works

6 Likes

I nominate Tommy Wiseau

6 Likes

I’m thinkin’ either Richard Madden

or Darren Criss

Both have the range to breathe authentic life into a Heart Of Ice style Fries for The Batman Part II.
:+1:

6 Likes

I can see Richard Madden

3 Likes

The Batman Part II’s script was sent in before Christmas Day. The reports are saying that a lot of the elements are inspired by Geoff John’s Batman: Earth One

The villains of the film have already been chosen, and there are going to be two for sure.

6 Likes

Interesting!
Where’d you hear this from?

6 Likes

Looks like it comes from The Hot Mic podcast. Not sure how reliable of a source that is, so I guess take it with a grain of salt. I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if Part II continues taking more inspiration from Earth One considering the first movie definitely used elements from that story

4 Likes

He can’t act his way out of a paper bag

4 Likes

Battison’s cowl is almost a mirror image of B-Man’ in Earth One

After reading the story you really get the sense that Reeves is using BEO as the skeletal structure for his B-Man script(s). I think it’s reasonable to presume that most of the story news/leaks connected to BEO are fairly accurate. :+1:

6 Likes

:smile:

B-Man- if it wasn’t for your impeccable :poop:posting I’m not sure that DCUI would be the wonderful landscape en total that it truly is. :laughing::purple_heart::+1: Pleez don’t ever change.:hugs:

5 Likes

I’m thinking we need a joker recast for this universe

5 Likes

Why?

5 Likes