The Batman - New Trailer Discussion

I’m pretty sure my heart stopped several times watching this, for it was mind blowing!!

We are definitely getting a Batman who is developing his own gear and is well in his earlier years for in one scene we see him in a wing suit, meaning his paragliding cape hasn’t been created yet.

4 Likes

I excited for this. one thing that I think is cool is EVERYTIME there is an outside shot…it’s raining. That seems like Reeve is paying a lot of attention to David Fincher’s Work. That’s been the talk for about Fincher’s inspiration and we see that rain consistently on the “underworld” levels of Gotham, which is also done by Finicher in Se7en in the Urban Area’s.
I do feel that this concept of Batman, using an abandon Wayne Subway Station for a Batcave and the other points that makes it a little less “Meta” will be cool.
Kinda give me a Batman and the Crow had a kid and it ate Se7en feel…

4 Likes

I didn’t know I needed another Batman movie, until I seen this!

2 Likes

Ughhh March can’t come soon enough :weary:

Honestly though, the trailer is great. I feel like it gave us a lot of cool visuals without spoiling the whole plot. I’ve been drinking the Battinson kool aid since he was announced, and it’s nice to see (based on the previews, anyway) that he’s as good a fit for Batman as I expected him to be.

Obviously we got a lot of Catwoman and Riddler in the trailer, but my biggest surprise from the trailer was how different the depiction of Penguin would be from normal. Given the facial scars and the Italian-American accent, I wonder if they’re merging the classic Penguin character with Carmine Falcone for this movie?

1 Like

We need a poster of upside down Batman

2 Likes

Paul Dano is a great younger Riddler. He has done movies from both sides of prison life. Sending people to prison and being stuck in prison. Trying to get out of prison and wondering if it was a huge mistake even leaving prison at all.

He has played a lot of darker characters and lighter characters who got abused and fell through the cracks from one mistake that ruined their lives.

Robert Pattinson started from humiliating beginnings and has fought his way up to the top and knows he deserves a great role and becoming batman is one of them with his knowledge learned through from all of his great films.

Alfred in this film from the feel of the film looks like he can help Batman in this movie because he isn’t just fighting one villain because he is fighting multiple villains. Then he also has to take care and watch over Catwoman.

Becoming stronger and more ruthless than the villains isn’t just what Batman stands for. He is more than a vigilante, he is a symbol of peace in Gotham.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see The Batman! Looks awesome. DC’s movies lineup is getting exciting.

2 Likes

Me too! I’m so excited for 2022 and all the DC content coming our way!

2 Likes

Love that song!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Batman-Arkham and @alvarado.johnny91.28268! Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

2 Likes

It’s a jam!

1 Like

Can’t wait for the movie!

2 Likes

Yeah The Batman is gonna be really great experience for every one cause of the new look and take of where he’s at based on the comics.

2 Likes

Effing Loved IT!!! :sob: God Please Allow Me To Win The Sweepstakes To Go See “The Batman” Premiere!

2 Likes

Will you sneak me in if you do? I’ll bring the Junior Mints! :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @herrera7995.6441 @dylanparis58.62255 @ian.v.vez.34443! I can’t wait eiiither! Next year is gonna be an interesting one for DC shows/movies!

3 Likes