The Batman - New Trailer Discussion

I didn’t see a discussion for the new batman trailer that came out today, so I thought I would start one so that everyone can share their opinions on it.

Personally I thought that the movie looks really good, the only issue is Alfred like why did they make him so young I don’t get it he barely looks older than Bruce.

12 Likes

6 Likes

I got this song stuck in my head for some reason :thinking:

7 Likes

Looks amazing.

5 Likes

My favorite The Batman trailer moment continues to be from the trailer that was released last year where Batman punches that dude into the ground as his friends watch. :facepunch:

5 Likes

I think Alfred is based on the earth one version. I think he trains Bruce in some capacity.

7 Likes

The Riddler was amazing just by watching the trailer.

4 Likes

Love the trailer. My favorite scenes are anything involving Seline and the "i got you " moment with Penguin.

5 Likes

The new trailer was great!!!

5 Likes

I think I preferred the first trailer a bit more, but I love the Earth 2 vibes I’m getting. I’m excited to see what comes next!

4 Likes

Very well done! I liked how the ending when the Batman text comes in and it’s upside down from Penguin’s perspective. So cool! And the music is really cool too! I get the feel of the theme song from The Batman cartoon and the music from Inception in some blended way. Very cool!!

5 Likes

Looked good

5 Likes

Hey sweet profile pic @bizzarrdave and welcome to the community to you and @crabtreep

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @crabtreep and @bizzarrdave! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: Glad to hear you both enjoyed the trailer.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

6 Likes

I had to delete my old account and start over with a new one

6 Likes

I love the trailer, love the Penguin in it! I’m so excited that it’s coming out in March, can’t wait to see this on my Birthday, the only hard part would be at the time, avoid spoilers!:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::grinning:

6 Likes

I thought it was very good, more dark and violent than I expected. Not a bad thing, its just i was hoping for more of a cerebral Detective vibe. Its just trailer though so there’s more to it in the movie I bet

6 Likes

That reminds me, we didn’t get a Gotham Central TV show update either. Isn’t that supposed to be coming out around the same time?

5 Likes

looks cool i guess, I’m excited, fingers crossed Catwoman may get a better suit at the end

3 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @crabtreep and glad you’re back @bizzarrdave. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes