The Batman Movie Batmobile Toy Available at Target Stores is Terrific!

The packaging is brilliant and the gallery of product photos (including a video!) is top-notch!! Has anyone bought this yet? I’d love to see your product reviews!

Online Store Link Here

5 Likes

Looks pretty cool, though I personally like the little Hot Wheels car I got last year. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Isn’t there a 12 inch Batman w/ Batmobile?

4 Likes

It looks cool! I love my little Hot Wheels Batmobile I got last year too.

4 Likes

I’ve searched for a 12 inch Batman and Batmobile for the 2022 movie but haven’t found it yet. I bet it’s coming!

4 Likes

Does anyone think that McFarlane would make a Batmobile for the Batman figures? A part of me wants to believe that it could happen.

3 Likes

I’m sure McFarlane would make a brilliant Batman & Batmobile collectible figures! Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:
Here’s a die cast version by Jada

3 Likes

I already have my eye on that one. I love that they added the lights to the Batmobile and I was gonna purchase the Batman '89 Batmobile from Jada, but I’m going for this one first now

3 Likes

I agree. Although I wish I could have both! LOL! It’s a hard choice to pick from the two as I love the features of the Target set (lights, sound, figure interaction etc.) but I also LOVE die-cast! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Select items (Spin Master’s basic 4-inch figures, die-cast Batmobiles, the mini-Lego Batmobile and one or two items from McFarlane) aside, I’m not buying any merchandise from The Batman until after I’ve seen the movie.

That said, if I like the movie, then I will definitely get the 4-inch scale Batmobile as it looks pretty damn rad. $30 is a pretty solid deal too, for a Batmobile that has lights and sounds and comes with a figure.

When you consider that over the last 30 years, most action figure-related Batmobiles have cost $19.99-$24.99 (depending on features, as well as the retailer), $30 really isn’t too bad, and is yet another point of success for Spin Master in their DC oeuvre.

3 Likes