The Batman Countdown/Hype Thread

(The Batman releases March 4 or March 1 for you nerds that got tickets early that I’m totally not jealous of)
The Countdown

We are around 10 or 11 days away from the Batman so I figured I’d make a thread for it.

11 Likes

I’m so excited! it’s probably gonna be my favorite superhero movie of all time!

7 Likes

Considering that we’ve been waiting for this movie to come out since 2019, it’s so surreal to think that we’ve only got ten or so days left before the premiere. Hopefully it lives up to all that hype :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I’m so excited to see the movie, so I’m saving it for my Birthday, The hard part would be avoiding spoilers!:frowning:
When you guys see it, hope it’s good and it will be a great film to watch like Batman (1989) & The Dark Knight.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Nothing makes me feel more reassured than seeing the word Countdown associated with a DC property. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’ve been ready since the first trailer shown at Fandome 2020… I’m ready to see one of my childhood celebrity crushes be Batman. He looks really good in the suit :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’m happy to see a Batman movie pretty much any time and I hope it does well. It’s being released on March 3rd here, I’m just trying to decide if I want to travel a bit to a nicer cinema or go to a tiny one in my city. It’s 3 hours long :scream_cat:

8 Likes

I had doubts.

But since that first Fandome Trailer…I’ve never looked back.

4 Likes

Will the movie be on HBO Max

3 Likes

Yes date should be April 19 2022.

2 Likes

For how long though

3 Likes

Not sure, but last year‘s new movies we’re on HBO Max for a month and then they went away so they’ll probably do the same for the Batman.

3 Likes

Did DC movies usually come out on the same month in theaters and HBO Max Why is it different this time

1 Like

I mean what they do the same thing to the movies the flash and black Adam

1 Like

Here’s a little something to hold you guys over until the film comes out.

2 Likes

I’m also going through some fan films.

I’ll probably rewatch Batman: Gotham Knight as well.

2 Likes

Should We get hyped yes or no I hope that the actors enjoy there roll as batman and catwoman Exc.

5 Likes

Of course this looks to be One of if not the best Batman movies of all time, maybe even one of the best superhero movies all time, at least to me.

5 Likes

I have zero interest in it. That said, I’ll probably give in and watch it eventually.

4 Likes

Personally, I’m hyped for this movie. I get how it would be easy to dismiss this as “yet another grim & gritty take on Batman”, but I feel like there’s a lot more to it than that. Just based on what we’ve seen in trailers and other previews, it seems like they’re going all-out with exploring the other prominent characters in Batman’s mythos without necessarily doing things like having all the villains team up at the end or whatever else.

Just like with the West Batman movie of the 1960’s, the Keaton Batman movies of the 1980’s-1990’s, and the Bale Batman movies of the 2000’s-2010’s, I think this Batman movie will give us the definitive take on the character for the 2020’s, and that’s something to be hyped about. If I’m wrong then so be it, but that’s what I’m feeling.

6 Likes