The Bat Family TV Show

By fans, for fans. If you are like me then you absolutely love those fake Bat Family dialogue posts. We have all had the idea yet no one has done it yet. Let’s create a Bat Family comedy show starring Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Dick Grayson, Barbara Gordon, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damien Wayne, Cassandra Cain, and Stephany Brown all living together at Wayne Manor! Not only will it be hilarious but it will be written by us, the fans! It doesn’t have to be perfect. It can be South Park season 1 quality. But it will be ours! The Office, Parks & Recreation, Modern Family, The Bat Family. This is why DC Universe was created. So we the fans of these timeless characters can make them our own. So we the fans can take what we love and say it’s ours. So we the fans can stop corporate bullshit from get in the way of quality programming! I am asking anyone with passion, ideas, and hopefully some genuine production/writing experience to join me. This is it DC fans. This is our destiny.

3 Likes

Sometimes fan comics are too funny for their own good. This could be comedy gold!

1 Like