The April Walmart Giant Comics Are Here!

Oddly enough the Wal Mart closest to where I live still hasn’t stocked the new Giants yet. Maybe they will tomorrow but I’m not expecting anything. I’m still not sure if they stick the Giants when they do the books or magazines. I think I’ve seen it both ways. I wish there was a way to subscribe to the Giants, I would be perfectly fine if you had to do it through Wal Mart’s site.

The stores that carry the Giants should have them in the front of the store near self-check out.

That said, I have seen an errant Giant in the books and magazines section but that’s just a mistake on an employee’s part.

Vroom, we should hire a detective to figure out what happened to Detective…

1 Like

Let’s go to the zoo and get a chimp!

1 Like

I mean I’m still not sure if the Giants are stocked on Tuesday when the books are stocked or if they’re stocked on Friday when the magazines are stocked. And Vroom if you’re replying to me sorry for the confusion as I feel I should have worded my post better.

I do still wish there was some way to subscribe to the Giants. I get it’s easier said than done but for now I search monthly and hopefully keep carrying a stack of comic to the counter.

The Wal Mart closest to where I live finally got the new Giants but no Detective 80th.