The 5 Best New Female DC Super Heroes

DC is home to plenty of world-famous female heroes like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Batgirl but there are also a bunch of great new heroes that have come onto the scene in the past decade. To celebrate Women’s History Month we at DC Universe wanted to put a spotlight on the newest female superheroes to join the ranks of our favorite characters in the DC Universe.

Check out Today’s News article to read all about the 5 Best New Female DC Superheroes!

Who are some of your favorite new female characters? Tell us in the comments below!

9 Likes

Yay for Jessica and Naomi! I would also add Violet Paige (Mother Panic)! Such a great character I hope we see more of soon.

4 Likes

Emiko! DC has such amazing female characters.

5 Likes

Great list!

Special secret fan nominations:

Jinny Hex (Young Justice)

Rita Farr (Doom Patrol DCU)
Crazy Jane (Doom Patrol DCU)
^ so different from their original incarnations they may as well be new!

And one whose coolness deserves visual representation

4 Likes

Though she wasn’t around for a while, I thought Bluebird was a cool character.

-M

3 Likes

Daughter of the Devil

1 Like

From my Best DC stores for New DC Readers

34 2009 Batgirl is Stephanie Brown by Byran Miller. Set in time when Bruce Wayme is presumed dead, Dick Grayson is Batman, Damien Wayne is Robin and Barbara Gordon is Oracle. The best of all Batgirl Books

35 2009 Power Girl by Amanda Conner

36 2009 Detective Comics 854 to 860 Batwoman Elegy by Rucka and Williams

37 2010 Zatanna by Paul Dini

48 2016 Green Lanterns Rebrth Sam Humpries Jessica Cruz Simon Baz are rookie Green Lanterns.

54 2018 Justice League Odyssey Jessica Cruz From Issue 6 on .By Dan Abnett

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/best-dc-stories-for-new-dc-readers-a-personal-opinion/790654?u=turoksonofstone1950

2 Likes