The 1980 New Teen Titans will have issues 1-20 removed after 10/15?

I read a post in here but now can’t find it since theres no “search” feature (hint hint). The post said he read somewhere that the New Teen Titans, the issues that are being put up now to read up on before the Titans series comes out, will have issues 1 to 20 pulled on 10/15? Is this true? Where did you see this? If true that sucks a bit… I’m on issue 5 now but would like to hopefully be able to read at my own leasure. Please let me know and clear this up for me. Thanks!

2 Likes

Wanted to bump this since I found the thread. Haha that’s a victory in itself without a search feature yet

I completely agree. I have a job and other adult responsibilities but I enjoy getting an issue or 2 in at night as I go to bed if possible. This causes me to take rather long periods of time to read extensive runs. I really wish they could leave books up at least quarterly.

1 Like

Download them and read them later

1 Like

Thx, I’m gonna try that.

Foodini…I’ve tried that and it does NOT work. I had some issues downloaded that they pulled and when I pull up my comic it gives and error that says they’re not available.

2 Likes