That Black Label Life: Week Nine (04/08/2020)

@ThatBlackLabelLife

Seeing that there were no new books this week I didn’t post at all this past Monday. I still wanted to post to let you all know that I appreciate you all and I haven’t forgotten about you. As soon as new books start coming out again we’ll be back in full swing!!!

What are we all reading while on Quarantine?

I got my hands on some digital collections of The Boys, The Walking Dead, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Red Sonja: Worlds Away.

I’m liking them all a whole lot! I really love the black & white art style of The Walking Dead. There’s just something about it…reminds me a lot of the books I read as a kid when color cost the publishers too much. I appreciate the new take on TMNT! Just like the new Buffy the Vampire Slayer…I think it’s important to keep our favorite stories modern and relevant! Red Sonja is always SUPER FUN but drop her into the middle of a modern day big city without her knowing what’s going on and the fun explodes!! I’m really enjoying this story! The Boys…The Boys is just good plain rowdy, rude and ruckus FUN!!! I’m LOVING it!!! Can’t wait to finish the series and start Herogasm!!!

Here are the links to past discussions:
WEEK ONE:
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/thatblacklabellife-week-one/650380

WEEK TWO:

WEEK THREE

WEEK FOUR

WEEK FIVE

WEEK SIX

WEEK SEVEN

WEEK EIGHT