:that_black_label_life: That Black Label Life - John Constantine: Hellblazer Issues 1 thru 4 (Ages 17+) :that_black_label_life:

@ThatBlackLabelLife

This week we will be beginning the discussion on Joker here: :that_black_label_life: Joker :that_black_label_life: (Rated 17+) - Clubs & Events / Fan Club Discussions - DC Community (dcuniverse.com)

And we will be reading John Constantine: Hellblazer Issues #1 to #4 which you can find here: John Constantine: Hellblazer (2019-) #1 (dcuniverseinfinite.com)

I always thought of it as an Issue #0 for this run, but when I saw that the service didn’t have it in the library I pulled out my own copy and noticed it was marked as an Issue #1…but here is a picture of it:

This book is a type of “prelude” to the ongoing story in this Constantine run and if you are able to get hold of it, it would add a tremendous amount of context to the story.

It was printed 12/18/2019 which makes me believe it was first sold in stores on 12/23/2019.

We’ll discuss it next week, from 2/13 to 2/19 .

Feel free to express your excitement for these books or to talk about how much you’re enjoying reading them, but please don’t begin any spoiler conversations until Saturday, 02/19/2021.

To join ThatBlackLabelLife Book Club go here:
Members - ThatBlackLabelLife - DC Community (dcuniverseinfinite.com)

3 Likes