Thankyou DC Moderators Day

With Thanksgiving coming up I thought I take this time to say Thankyou to @DC_Community @Applejack @ZatannaAndHerSpells @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, @HarleysPudding, @BestBeastBoy, @Barrys.Better.Half and @MissInkBlot for all your hard work making DC Universe a great place to visit and I really enjoy visiting the community board. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week! :grinning::turkey:

28 Likes

@Reaganfan78, thank you so much! We all work hard to make sure this community is a friendly place for DC fans to hang out, talk, and share their mutual love for all things DC-related!

It overjoys us to have feedback and thanks like this, so thank you!!!

We hope everyone’s Thanksgiving is wonderful. Hope to see you on Black Friday for some post-turkey conversations. :turkey:

PPB :green_heart:

9 Likes

@Reaganfan78 OMG thank you so much! As PPB said, we do our best to make this community a fun place to chill for you all.

Happy early Turkey Day!

7 Likes

Aww, you’re too kind, @Reaganfan78; it’s a joy and pleasure to interact with all of you!
Thank you for the lovely thread, and a happy holiday to you and your family, as well! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you! @DC_Community @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell @BestBeastBoy @Applejack @ZatannaAndHerSpells @HarleysPudding @Barrys.Better.Half You keep the chaos out and make this a great community!

9 Likes

Could not agree more! Three cheers for the mods

7 Likes

Thank you all! I mod elsewhere and I know what it can be like… Your assistance in keeping this place running smoothly is very much appreciated!

7 Likes

Thanks so much! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and save me some Pecan Pie!

6 Likes

I wanted to revive my old thread and wish two new Moderators A Happy Thanksgiving! To @Green.Lantern & @Alec.Holland and our @moderators, hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. :grinning::plate_with_cutlery::turkey::pie::clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Big, BIG thank yous to all of the awesome DC moderators who help us and who make the DCU such a fun and awesome place to be- Luv. You. All. :hugs: :purple_heart: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks mods! We love y’all!

6 Likes

Thanks for adding us in here! :smiley:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Aww, you’re all so sweet :slight_smile: Hoping everyone has a pleasant Thanksgiving in return! :turkey:

3 Likes

Thanks, this is awesome! You’re all great, and I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks to all the Mods!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to the most amazing community in the Gotham to Metropolis and everywhere in between, us mods appreciate each and every one of you!!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the rest of our amazing Community, RF! We’ll be enjoying reading all of your threads with all the delicious hot beverages we can muster, thinking about how lucky we are to hang out with the best folks on the 'net! :heart: :tea::coffee::pie::turkey:

3 Likes

Love u mods. Happy Holidays from your biggest fans.

2 Likes