Thanks Todd!

Here’s the only figure I’ve opened of my mcfarlane figures so far. I only opened this figure specifically because i got two, he’s awesome!

11 Likes

Here he is with some of my other figures, he stands out nicely, i love the stand that came included with it, Mcfarlane did a great job! @Vroom @moro @biff_pow

14 Likes

WOW, what a setup! looks like a museum!

3 Likes

Thanks man! Not to boast (well maybe a tad) but that’s only one side of my room lol i have a problem…

6 Likes

What time do tours start?

5 Likes

@LEXC0RP
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Exquisite, my friend. Oh how I envy thee…in a good way of course! Congrats on the pickup!

6 Likes

I love the display! What kind of shelves are they?

4 Likes

Tickets will be available in 52 weeks.

5 Likes

Thanks man! When are you getting you’re mcfarlane figures?

2 Likes

Im actually not sure, they were given to me by my mom when she moved. All i know is they’re really heavy and metal haha

3 Likes

Oh me jealous! Hope to have mine some time this month. Love the display as well really great!:star_struck::partying_face::clap:

3 Likes

Amazon says the 21st. Still haven’t figured out what I’m gonna do with space. 4 figures at once is quite a bit in my situation.

Looking forward to posting updated pics once things are set up :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I spy with my little eye: a Jaime Reyes, blue beetle between supergirl and firestorm!

3 Likes

Nice @LEXC0RP, very nice! :ok_hand:

Did you score him at physical or online retail?

2 Likes

Got him at walmart! Only $20.

3 Likes

Yes please do, tag me!

1 Like

Yes sir! I really want to open him soon.

1 Like

Awesome

3 Likes

I am heavily considering getting a Superman for me and one for my son. Of course, the new Essentials drop the following week and I’ve been jonesing for that Batman and Catwoman, too! Decisions, decisions…

2 Likes

I want that knightfall batman too! And i want that sinestro.

2 Likes