Thanks for the Box-O-Swag, DCU

Was not expecting a big box to randomly appear on my doorstep, and I was even less prepared for what was inside.

Always a fan of buttons. These will likely end up on various lanyards for conventions.

This is the softest jacket I’ve ever had on. I love it so much. The fact that it’s deceptively warm is great now that temperatures are starting to drop below freezing at night.

So, back when pop sockets first started, I wasn’t interested. My wife was all about them and asked if there was any way to get me to use one. I told her if she found a Green Lantern one, I’d use it. Best thing I’ve put on my phone. Unlikely to take it off, but if I ever get a different device that needs one, this is going on it.

When I was little, like 15 years ago, I was all into collecting hats. While that’s slowed down considerably, this will be a nice addition.

Epic poster. After we’ve finished moving at the end of this month, this will go on the wall of my home office with the rest of my nerdy posters.

Speechless. Blackest Night is my favorite comic arc. Truly, thank you so much for this. I’m still in disbelief that this is a thing in my hands right now.

51 Likes

Ohhh very jealous of the hat and hoodie. Very cool.

6 Likes

Very cool! Well deserved!

5 Likes

I also have that jacket and it is super warm! Congrats on getting all this cool stuff!

5 Likes

Congratulations I have been trying to get info on how to get my own box . That’s awesome and I hope you enjoy it. Still waiting on who won the sweepstakes?

6 Likes

Congratulations! Very cool. Well deserved.

4 Likes

Very Awesome™:+1: Congrats​:tada:

4 Likes

Wow, I’m glad to see boxes going out again. I love that hat! Congratulations!

5 Likes

I’m loving that hoodie and the Jim Lee print, congrats!

4 Likes

Nice swag, love that most packages tend to be tailor made for each individual

6 Likes

That is so cool! Love the hat and the pinback buttons!

4 Likes

Sweet haul and worthy of recognition in the Book of Oa. :gl_hv_2:

4 Likes

So jelly right now lol congratulations

5 Likes

Very cool! I collect hats (and comics and movies) so I love the hat but everything is cool. I have my hats mostly organized in boxes so they don’t collect dust and if I want a certain one I can find it easily. I have them in a room with my comics and some of the movies. I don’t know why the wife gets two closet spaces in the room but I dont get ANY space anywhere in the house to store my comics or hat collection! What gives! Boy now that I think about it sometimes life just isn’t fair! :smile:

5 Likes

So cool! Enjoy it!

4 Likes

Chiming in to concur with those saying this was well-deserved :partying_face:
We’re delighted to see you like everything you received so much, @GL-Batophobia! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sweet I want one

4 Likes

That is dope!

4 Likes

Congrats :balloon::champagne::confetti_ball:!!! Great stuff & congrats on getting there, well earned!!

3 Likes

Cool swag! Enjoy it.

4 Likes