Thanks For Everything, DC Community -- ❤, Applejack

Oh, so that’s why my glasses are moist. Well, now I know, and…

Tell 'em, Steve-Dave/Flint!

And now…

AJ’s G.I. Joe equivalent is Scarlett (on Duke’s left), and for obvious reasons. :us:

21 Likes

I’ll miss you.

24 Likes

All those smiling faces!

I only recognize a few
But I remember
What it was like
To be part
Of friends,
almost becoming family
While working together

Those were good times

I saw the post
From @msgtv
Saying
“You haven’t lived
Until Applejack
Deletes your post.”

I will have you know
It was my post
That was deleted

Because
I posted in Campfire
The ‘Not Suitable for Work’ story that
Inspired the story
I wrote
About a female
Serial Killer
That stalked
And killed Serial Killers
Under the name
Helena Wayne.

Thank you AJ
For providing a space
Where I could be myself
Being so vulnerable
Secure that I would not
Be laughed at.

It was a hell of a ride

Hope to see you
At the DC History Club

Where
@msgtv, I
and the other members
Of the club
Reveal
‘The story behind the story’

27 Likes

It was a pleasure, @Applejack, and you’ll not be forgotten anytime soon. This community is a wonderland which has been governed w/ care and decency, and that’s what brings wonderful humans to this space (including you :batparrot:). :heart: :dc: This chapter may be over, and we’ll miss you, but I look forward to the next, because of all of you reading this…

See you soon. :hugs:

33 Likes

Thanks for everything, @Applejack. You are one of the kindest people I’ve met in my life! Take care of yourself. Enjoy your next adventure!

25 Likes

@Applejack Because of your work and the fine people on this forum, I find myself coming back here over and over just because it’s such a nice place to be. I wish you all the best! You will be missed.

24 Likes

Aww, it’s Melissa Benoist. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, I know it’s Taylor Swift, but she does resemble the lovely Ms. Benoist, I find.

16 Likes

@Applejack We in the community hired Rick Astley to sing you a “goodbye, but not goodbye” song:

22 Likes

@Applejack

:sunny: :blue_heart: :batman_hv_1:

19 Likes

Is this what we shall expect more of once you become a civilian???

21 Likes

I know what we’re all thinking while looking at those pictures…

But also, we’re reflecting on your wonderful tenure here as Head Inmate. We all appreciate you for allowing us to test your longsuffering on a daily basis.

And now, I feel like there’s nothing better we can do than systematically violate every community guideline in your honor. Burn it down, boys!

Okay, maybe we’ll hold off…for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes

23 Likes

giphy (1)
tears
86b48a7287283fdb1c09aa245f1de433
287aa884377dbcb15e56ae7db83d7d27

I’ll say it again @Applejack, we are all going to miss you very, very much.
We hate to see you leave but are so happy for you and your new adventures.
And you know one of these days in the near future, @Alec.Holland and the other Mods are going to email you and say, “OMG you must come back, I am so sick of dealing with @bigblock66 !!! He is driving us all insane, please come back before we all lose our minds because of him.”
:dizzy_face: :exploding_head:

23 Likes

Kermit’s version

23 Likes

I call dibs on torching the Personal Records. Skinner said I could if I let the kids pick on Willie, so I did.

clicks on his flamethrower

Fire, fire, FIRE! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

17 Likes

I just noticed: the changeover is officially official. Alec.Holland’s new flair is “Admin” and Applejack’s new flair is “Hell Yeah!”. Congrats to @Alec.Holland and, once again, best wishes to @Applejack.

21 Likes

we’ll miss you, @Applejack! if you in your new workplace ever need somebody to come in and cause gentle, stupid trouble, like maybe in the parking lot, i’m just a dm away

one for the road

23 Likes

And laaadies. :stuck_out_tongue: I know just the one for this job, too! :boom: :harleys_crew: :green_heart:

23 Likes

Dude, I’d help you out if you needed a +1. I’m up for all kinds of parking lot shenanigans.

16 Likes

I’ll always be grateful not only for all the help you’ve provided for the Community, but also for the fact that I’ve been able to get to know you on a personal level as well. You’re such a wonderful human being who’s always an absolute delight to talk to, and so I have to thank you for about the hundredth time for all of that and so much more. Best of luck as you roll out toward your new position, and don’t be a stranger around these parts! We love you so much! :heart: :purple_heart:

source

20 Likes