Thanks For Everything, DC Community -- ❤, Applejack

I’ll always be grateful not only for all the help you’ve provided for the Community, but also for the fact that I’ve been able to get to know you on a personal level as well. You’re such a wonderful human being who’s always an absolute delight to talk to, and so I have to thank you for about the hundredth time for all of that and so much more. Best of luck as you roll out toward your new position, and don’t be a stranger around these parts! We love you so much! :heart: :purple_heart:

source

20 Likes

Thank you again Applejack for all that you have done for the community as its Captain. :cry: :+1:

Thank you for the days and hours diving into any and all inquires posted to you during Office Hours. :spiral_notepad: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :computer:

All the best to you in your new ventures. :00_batgirl: :cityscape:

See you around for when you are next exploring the community threads for more stories. :superman_hv_4:

19 Likes

Yeah, Harley can help me, as we torch some schtuff. :fire:

sees Harley eye his flamethrower

Great minds, H. Great minds.

hands Mr. Flamey Flame over to the lady

14 Likes

As I said in the OH
Thank you for being awesome™:+1:
Sad to say so long but it’s for good stuff so that’s great. Best of luck on the next adventure​:four_leaf_clover::+1:

(Cool pictures too. The DC Daily one hit me hard :cry:)

18 Likes

I love that issue of Action. :+1:t2:

@Applejack a song for you to dream by:

15 Likes

(My flair has been admin since April :grimacing: )

18 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you again on here. Thank you once again for everything you have done for the Community. We :purple_heart: you!

19 Likes

New as I am here, I can still say with confidence that you will be missed. Thank you for making me feel welcome when I finally went outside my comfort zone about new online communities to join the DC Book Club. Since then I have discovered exactly what you said to be true, that DCUI is the best community on the internet.

Take care and thank you again!

18 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

15 Likes
15 Likes

Never forgotten!

22 Likes

It’s been a good run, and I am honored to be a part of this community. Thank you for everything Applejack. Your contributions will never be forgotten. While this news is hard to take in, let’s not be diminished by the present, let’s look to the future and what it beholds.

Chimp out. :monkey_face: :mag_right:

18 Likes

Thank you for cultivating this community into the absolutely amazing place it is today. I don’t know if I can contribute anything that hasn’t already been said in this thread or the others, as that is how much passion and warmth you have inspired here.

I wish you all the best for the new journey you will be undertaking. Don’t be a stranger. :orange_heart:

tenor (19)

26 Likes

gonna miss you, come back soon

17 Likes

Thanks for all you did @Applejack good luck with your future endeavors​:four_leaf_clover:

17 Likes

Thanks for everything AJ.

Best wishes for everything to come.

16 Likes

As a Hawkman fan I know that goodbye is never forever. We’ll see each other again, @Applejack but until then thanks for doing a great job as CM here and good luck in the next opportunity.

19 Likes

Thanks for Everything, DC Community - - :heart:, Applejack

You’re Welcome, Applejack - - :heart:, DC Community …and especially from me!

21 Likes

Best of luck to you, dear lady! As we old time sailors like to say, " may you never lose sight of your North star. And may you always find a strong wind at your back." Your successor has big shoes to fill. I likewise wish them luck as well.

Stay safe and be well.

19 Likes

Goodbye @Applejack. Thank you for everything you have done here and good luck with all of your future endeavors.

17 Likes