Thanks Apple Jack and DCU

First: Congratulations, @TravisMorgan!

Second:

Those go to the spam folder? Crap, I think I missed mine. I saw I got the badge back in December, but my spam folder clears out messages after thirty days, so I thought that might’ve been an unrelated thing.

2 Likes

That’s definitely where mine went. But belated congrats!

Maybe you should reach out to applejack? I think you needed to respond so they could gift you some stuffs.

1 Like

:+1:

That’s all well and nice, but who’s the Community Villain?

1 Like

I see. Thanks PPB & AJ. I see why. Thanks for the fix.

@msgtv Sir! Thank You! Sir! Master Sargent!

1 Like

@reachsoldierNo.1 Thanks!

1 Like

Hahahahaha…

1 Like

Congratulations @Travis Morgan you do deserve it :slight_smile: :+1: :clap:

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone that got community hero recognition! From what I am seeing around the forums, all are well deserved. You all bring a wonderful light to the community!

5 Likes

Congratulations @TravisMorgan! Skartaris forever!

A hearty congratulations to @capo-mage (nifty new avatar BTW) and @ralphsix too. Rock on, guys! :metal:

5 Likes

Sounds like an evil laugh to me.

2 Likes

I don’t know what your talking about.:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the outpouring of support. As my pal Kelex doesn’t like individual replies and limits me to ten people I’d like to thank

@CynicalPink
@serenap95
@JLWWSM
@GreenFantern
@Behemoth
@Reaganfan78
@ZatannaAndHerSpells
@TornadoSoup
@RobertDeBeero
@superby1

My parents, the academy, my agent, my teachers, my dogs, and anyone I might have inadvertently missed. All my L​:heart:VE to all of you!

12 Likes

I’d also like to thank

@JeepersItsTheJamags
@ProActress2O
@Aylex
@Nok
@Nightroia
@PrincessAmethyst
@Vroom

I L​:heart:VE you all! And I’m not to crazy about @Kelex :triumph:

14 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

1 Like

@kelex please take a long walk off a short pier

8 Likes

What do you mean? Is there a limit to how many consecutive posts you can make?

@Aylex As I was writing individual responses a day ago, Kelex popped up and said individual responses may disrupt the flow of the thread and I should reply to multiple people at once. Just trying to be a good citizen as Adam West used to say. :grinning:

2 Likes