Thanks Apple Jack and DCU

Congratulation @TravisMorgan, and I hope your leg get better soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s very well-deserved, @TravisMorgan! :smiley: You help make this community a little brighter of a place, as well.

4 Likes

Congratulations! I’m sure everyone agrees that you deserve it @TravisMorgan! Except for Deimos. Deimos is a jerk.

6 Likes

Very cool bud!!!

2 Likes

And congrats on the leg! Glad to hear your feeling up quick​:+1:

2 Likes

Congrats @ralphsix :point_right: :pray: :ok_hand: :+1:

2 Likes

Oh nice right on @ralphsix congrats to you as well. If y’all get some sweet swag, post it up. I love seeing all the cool stuff folks get.

4 Likes

I got one too I’ll post it.

4 Likes

Ahhh I tried to blur whole thing it refuses to let me.

3 Likes

We all would have looked anyway. Nice!

4 Likes

It blurred the this text will be blurred part haha gee thanks :pray:

5 Likes

And a Laurel and Hardy congratulations to you as well @capo-mage. Seems like the DCU elves have been busy. This service is fragging rad. Thanks mods and dcu staff for busting your collective behinds for us

4 Likes

One day, my time will come. One day. Congrats to everyone. That is really awesome. Especially that DC continues to give this stuff to people.

5 Likes

Ha Ha thanks. Perfectly said.

3 Likes

It must be in a weird place cuz it’s been up. (At least that’s what I tell myself between tears & nose blowing )

1 Like

Sorry TravisMorgan I tried to not impede. Should’ve went DM to RobertDeBeero instead of trying a reply with blurred words.

1 Like

No problem. :ok_hand:

1 Like

At least it will push yours to the top & more people will see it?

2 Likes

This is great news! Congratulations!

2 Likes

There’s @superby1 hey ya in OutKast voice

2 Likes