Thanks Apple Jack and DCU

I would like to take a moment to thank @Applejack @DC_Community and all the mods! I recently received an email from Apple Jack / DC Fan Ambassador honoring me with the title Community Hero. DCU has been so welcoming and fun. I enjoy the all the interactions with all the members. I’d like to thank all the mods and the entire community for making every day a little brighter with your wit and knowledge!

Thanks Everyone,
Travis Morgan

51 Likes

congratulations!

p.s. how’s the leg?

4 Likes

I honestly thought u already were lol. That’s awesome :clap:. You’re absolutely more than deserving. A win for Skartaris is a win for all of middle earth.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats!

6 Likes

Congrats!

9 Likes

Awesome ! Congratulations

6 Likes

@biff_pow The leg is great! I’m in a walking cast as of 1/22/20 with another 6-8 weeks to go. It’s so nice to be able to walk around with a cup of coffee. It was so tough to depend on my poor sainted wife :innocent: to bring me EVERYTHING.

15 Likes

Super awesome congrats

6 Likes

Thanks @capo-mage that means a lot coming from you. I always enjoy your posts and your positive attitude. You make the conversation more interesting when you’re part of it.

7 Likes

Wow. Thank u. I feel exactly the same. I know it sounds generic but I’m very happy for u & ditto on the compliment.

4 Likes

Great news! Shake your wife’s hand for me!

5 Likes

Very well deserved @TravisMorgan. Congrats :slightly_smiling_face:.

Oh and hope that leg heals nicely!

5 Likes

Thanks @moro! The leg is healing nicely.

5 Likes

The legion grows…

5 Likes

Good Job Man!

5 Likes
  1. Congratulations, @TravisMorgan! I would have guessed you already were one, too, so I’m glad you are now!

2. Heyyyyy…I just went on a hunt through my spam folder and I got one, too!!!

Thank you very much, @Applejack! And everyone else to boot!

Wow…that’s really cool.

7 Likes

Yay!! Congrats :gl_hv_2:

5 Likes

Hey @ralphsix that is so cool! Congrats man! And thanks.

5 Likes

Thanks @MisfitCMJ I honored to be part of the Legion of Supergeeks!

5 Likes

That’s awesome. You deserve it.

2 Likes