Thank You For Everything, Moderator BestBeastBoy!

15 Likes

Thank you so much for all of your hard work here at DCU @BestBeastBoy. Wishing good things for you as you move on to other adventures! :grinning: :+1:

14 Likes

I’m gonna miss you, @BestBeastBoy! Now I’m gonna leave before I start crying… to late. :sob:

15 Likes

Wow! :astonished::+1:t3:

11 Likes

Farewell @BestBeastBoy and congratulations on your promotion! Take care. :smiley_cat:

13 Likes

Best of luck @BestBeastBoy thank you for all you did for us in the community!

11 Likes

NO!!! Not BBB. We’ll miss you. Thanks for putting up with having fun with us for all this time!

(I still say Batman (Terry) would beat Nightwing on theme music alone…)

8 Likes

Thank you for everything and good luck!

8 Likes

Thanks so much for everything you’ve done. We’ll miss you dearly and you’ll always be part of the community.

8 Likes

Hope all is well for you in your future endeavors :v: Gonna miss the polls and everything else you do! Take it easy!

6 Likes

so sad to see you go, it was always so much fun seeing you around! i hope you enjoy what the future has in store!! :grin:

7 Likes

Ah, Well then @BestBeastBoy… One last time then… :cry:

Well hello there BestBeastBoy! :wave: :sunglasses:

Thank you very, very, very much for all the lively and fun who would win discussions! :smiley: :+1:

Definitely one of the many highlights for sure stopping by each week in our vast community of fun. :grin:

A well deserved promotion and congratulations on it! Will miss seeing you in the day to day and weekly goings, but happy for your new and exciting opportunity. All the best wishes to you in this new opportunity! :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

Farewell, @BestBeastBoy! You will be missed. I hope we get to talk more “who would win in a fight” scenarios in the future.

4 Likes

Good luck on your future endeavors and thank you for all the fun you brought to this crazy party we call the DC universe…

4 Likes

@BestBeastBoy Thank you for all you’ve done to help maintain this fair land of ours, and I wish you ALL the good things…and I’m very happy I could bring Peep S’mores in to your life. :green_heart: Take care out there. #TeamGreen!! :fist:

4 Likes

Will we ever know @BestBeastBoy 's secret identity? Was it @Vroom all along?

2 Likes

Nope. I am not, nor have I been, in the employ of WB Digital Networks Inc., but I’d be glad to join the DCUI team.

Hint-hint, @Jitsu and/or @Alec.Holland. :wink:

1 Like

Oh cool you found this post

2 Likes

As Tweety is fond of saying, " I did, I did!".

I hope BBB is doing well, as are our other teammates who are no longer on The Team.

1 Like

Tonight we ask the question, who was BestBeastBoy?