Thank you, DCU

Received a nice gift from DC Universe today. Was a pleasant surprise since I wasn’t expecting it for another week or two per the email I got. At a loss for words really and not sure what to say other than thank you :pray: to @Applejack and the mods for your generosity, your kindness, and your great choice of gift for a Superman fan. You guys rock. Much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that you received it already! You are more than welcome, and more so, you completely deserve it! Thanks for being such a wonderful presence here in the Community! <3

4 Likes

Hey! What a good deal! Happy to see you getting recognition for your contributions to the community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Congrats! Absolutely well deserved =)

4 Likes

Aww, that’s such wonderful news, @moro! So happy to hear you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay! Thanks for always being a wonderful and positive contributor to our little family!

5 Likes

Congrats, duder!

2 Likes

So wonderful to here @moro! I do hope you enjoy and thank you for being apart of the DCU family!

4 Likes

Your stuff looks SUPER!

4 Likes

:hugs: It made for the most amazing days! The day I learned about the awesome thanks from DCU & the day it all arrived. :star_struck:
Thanks for making all my days so Super DCU! Cause,…
“When all it takes is one bad day…” (Joker, the killing joke, DC) :woman_superhero:

3 Likes

Congrats!!! @Moro =)

1 Like

Sorry I called you duder.

1 Like

“Duder” meets Lebowski’s standards. He said it himself.

2 Likes

I’m delighted to hear that it’s arrived, @Moro! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful member of this community. You definitely earned a special treat. <3

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Duder works, @biff_pow :grin:

2 Likes

Nice assortment Moro, Some really cool trades and a great action figure, and Doom Patrol swag… what more could a DCU or just DC Comics fan possibly want?

1 Like

Congratulations on the awesome package! I am curious how it works, like what needs to be done to receive such an amazing gift.

1 Like