Thank You DCU Rewards

So my first item I purchased via rewards came in. It’s awesome thank you making this program. It been very fun to use. Can’t wait to see what else I can get.

16 Likes

Nice! Excited for my DP poster to come in soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! I remember hearing about those statues when they came out. Not sure what to get with my points yet, maybe a poster, but I’m not sure if I should wait to see if there is something I really want…

2 Likes

I mostly got this because it’s Batman. But then right after I got this they put up that multiverse Batman which would have like a little bit more but hey what are you going to do.

3 Likes

That looks good! It glows in the dark right? I got the Harley Quinn statue with my points.

3 Likes

Nice.
Yeah is glows in the dark just haven’t tried glowing it yet. Still have to shine it in the light.

3 Likes

Yes that’s awesome I’m waiting for Macfarland to come back! Please pretty please or the Flash animated or Superman would be awesome. I have even said a box of comics would be awesome.

4 Likes

Thank you, got my first DCU Reward, Doom Patrol Poster from first season with Donkey!

4 Likes

I do not know what to get next

1 Like

When did your poster arrive? And did you receive any tracking email?
Thanks

2 Likes

Got Poster Today, 7/20/20. No tracking emails.

3 Likes

I believe I am still expecting Stargirl Poster and Harley Quinn Pins.

4 Likes

I would love to know when the next batch of rewards are coming; I swear it’s like waiting for cookies to come out of the oven just hope there is enough for everyone!

2 Likes

Congrats! I’m so excited to get my Wonder Woman statue!

2 Likes

Awesome! Still waiting on my Harley Quinn pins. I really wanted the statue tho :frowning: :batman_hv_1:

2 Likes

Congrats it’s nice to see a few people actually getting physical rewards

2 Likes

Awesome! Rewards are sweet. Post a glowing pic!

2 Likes

I will have to do that.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info

3 Likes

My Chrissie Zullo Artist Alley statue arrived today, and it is awesome! Thank you, DC Universe!

5 Likes