Thank you DC.

The reason as to why I’m saying thank you to dc is because my comic book list has shorten, because of the comics added to the selection.
THANKYOU!!!

4 Likes

We are happy to hear your comic list has shortened because of the service, @dckid13. Thank you, for being part of the DC Community! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My “To Buy” list shrinks every time new books come to DCU. Money saved.

Who’m I kidding? The titles that I would’ve bought just get replaced by other titles. A vicious circle, but a happy one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So far, I have resisted getting back into buying new comics, and let me tell you, that is not easy for me. Looking at my back account available funds always tells me to hold off for now though. Sigh.

Comics cost so blasted much these days, there is just no way I can budget in more than a title or two right now, and with DC’s tendency to have all these massive crossover events, tie-in events, connected mini and maxi series events, spin-offs, and whatnot, there is just no way I can budget for that these days.

So, yeah, it is nice to be able to catch up on at least parts of what has been going on in the comics here at DC Universe. Some changes, since I last collected, are interesting, some, not so much, but it is nice to be able to see what has been going on.

MACJR

1 Like

@Vroom you took the words out of my mouth. Lol

1 Like