Thank You DC Universe!

Just getting over a cold :sneezing_face: so this package was a wonderful gift to receive.
Thank you to @Applejack , all the mods, everyone working behind the scenes of the site!

I was ecstatic to see that these awesome prints perfectly fit into my art portfolio :smile:

Cool pins, buttons & a book from my favorite teams! IDK much about the JSA but looking forward to reading what they’re all about!

Couldn’t take pics of em’ yet but I got 2 large posters of the following below:

Thank you all again! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Congratulations, @NanoDeVice! That looks like an amazing package and excellent additions to your collection! Feel better soon! :grinning:

4 Likes

congrats!!

3 Likes

Thank you, feeling better already *^ _ ^

2 Likes

Thank you @biff_pow !! :smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @NanoDeVice , hopefully all the cool swag will help you feel better

3 Likes

Congrats!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Yet another great batch! Many congrats and hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

Congrats :tada::balloon:

3 Likes

Awesome Congrats

3 Likes

Nice haul. Congrats.:balloon::tada:

3 Likes

Congratulations. It is well deserved and hope you get to feeling better. :slight_smile: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations, @NanoDeVice! We’re delighted to hear we were on the right track when it comes to finding prints you’d like, and wanted to thank you for letting us know everything arrived okay! :slight_smile: Please continue to rest well over there, too - we hope you’re well on your way to feeling better! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and for managing the site with all the mods to maintain such a great community. :slight_smile: Everyone’s well wishes are super appreciated! :relaxed:

2 Likes

@NanoDeVice those look cool. I like all the Titans themed gifts especially the poster!

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

It’s such a joy to see that you love your new treats, @NanoDeVice! :smiley: Please do know that you deserve every single item. We’re so happy to have you as a member of this incredible community.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome @NanoDeVice - congrats :smiley:

2 Likes