Thank You DC Universe!

I just received an awesome package from the great people at DC Universe. As a fan of DC and Justice League there’s nothing better than getting such a cool gift from such a great community. Funnily enough I had considered buying these figures myself. My only problem is deciding between keeping them in box or taking them out :smile:.

53 Likes

36 Likes

@khristian012 Congratulations! Well deserved.

6 Likes

Congratulations!!

3 Likes

Congrats!! :partying_face:
Those figures look awesome, and I actually like that popsocket. I used to get them a lot for my phones but I grew out of them haha.

4 Likes

Congratulations! :+1:

Open 'em! They look great boxed, but they’re so much better when opened.

4 Likes

I also got a thank you package today. As a fan of Superman and DC Comics in general I couldn’t be happier. Thank you, DCU.
PS
My daughter already grabbed the Harley pin and poster.

17 Likes

Congratulations that is awesome :+1: :+1: :clap: :clap: :partying_face:

3 Likes

@khristian012

Congradulations

You got a full set wow. I got the Trinity. Maybe because I wrote about the Road to The Trinity on one of my threads.

Very deserving

3 Likes

My sister’s trying to stake claim on my Hawkgirl figure. Usually I’m a pushover when she’s concerned but I think I’m gonna put my foot down on this. No way I’m letting someone ruin my full set :joy:

4 Likes

@msgtv

I knows the hours you put into the History Club.

Plus you manage to comment on other clubs

And keep a journal top

Very drserving

5 Likes

Congrats for the package @msgtv it looks like some really awesome stuff you got there. Are they all prints/posters?

3 Likes

Harley poster, books Superman for Tomorrow Absolute Edition, Superman Year 1, DCU covers for editions of YJ, Swampthing, Doom Patrol, and a variant Det 1000, and pins. I’m very :grin:

5 Likes

Wow this is super special! Congrats! I’m sure they’ll end up in a place of power and prestige in your home.

3 Likes

With regards to the Absolute edition of For Tomorrow, I shall quote Officer Lou when Moe asked for his thoughts on his park job:

“Woohoo, that’s sweet!”

2 Likes

Most excellent, @khristian012 & @msgtv - congrats!! And I’m with Vroom - liberate those suckas’ from their boxes!

5 Likes

Super thrilled by both Super books

2 Likes

@msgtv @khristian012

Congrats! DCU is really upping their game with these gifts. Awesome :grin:

3 Likes

@Vroom & @CynicalPink I’ve just started opening them up, I’ve just opened up Aquaman and Hawkgirl, makes me realize I might have to get some stands for both women since they don’t exactly have sturdy legs :rofl:

4 Likes

haha! Flash is showing off some delicate calves too, so you might need three~

3 Likes