Thank You DC Animation!

First and foremost there will not be any SPOILERS! Now let me say I have been watching the DC animated movies since day one; I am also a huge comic book fan. From Flashpoint to Justice League Dark Apocalypse War the fan service was top notch. So let me just say my only complaint is they only used a few characters for their movies ; so less Batman please; I would love to see a Hawkman movie or Buddy Cop type movie with the Flash and Green Lantern. I do dare say and I’m willing to debate my opinion on DC your animated movies especially Apocalypse War was a better love letter to the fans than Marvels Endgame. I only wish you could get your live action movies to be as good as your animated movies! Lastly I’m looking forward to what you have in store for us your loyal fans it definitely looks bright like a white wave washing over the screen. So let me just say it again thank you DC Animated Universe I and I bet my fellow fans would say we love your work the stories that are coming can only be awesome like a Rebirth!

5 Likes

@Kon-El what do you say

1 Like

I’d like to see an animated film taken from Rebirth Detective more than anything else I can think of. I can think of stuff I’d personally like to see, but it wouldn’t sell. A movie with Batman, Tim Drake (please for the love of God), Batwoman, Clayface, Orphan. Make it a two part and have Tim “killed” and have Azrael and Batwing in the second part. I dunno. Just thinking.

5 Likes

I would love to see a Detective Comics Rebirth animated movie.

4 Likes

@jsmsiggy I am so happy you enjoyed this one. I went in expecting it to be good but NOT that good.

@Kon-El I like your idea for a bat family team-up movie.

2 Likes

@Kon-El please let’s give Batman a break . I’m a fan too but they used that character way too much. I want to see other characters or give us the current Justice League storyline.

1 Like

Animated movies are relatively inexpensive. They’re making a lot of stuff every year. There’s room for plenty.

I’m not a big JL fan. I also haven’t been a huge fan of the last seven years of New 52 influenced animation. I’m kinda ready for them to move in another direction and to focus on lesser known characters.

If they’re going to do a team movie I’d prefer the Detective team or Legion of Superheroes. I was actually in the minority when I really enjoyed Justice League vs. Fatal Five last year. I prefer stories that don’t focus on the trinity. I think that’s my hang up with JL stuff. I don’t mind them on their own; I just don’t like them all in one place very often.

2 Likes

@Kon-El your my Match bro even if we disagree I got your back and I won’t tell Kal-El what you said about JL lol!

1 Like

@jsmsiggy I love JLI. If they want to do that I’m all about it! I just feel like DC has a tendency to leave some it’s best characters out of film adaptations.

1 Like

I agree did you not read my post we definitely need more characters with there own Movies like Young Justice and Definitely more Flash

Absolutely. Hawkman is a great character to explore. I’m not a big Flash fan these days. I loved it when Johns wrote it. Now I feel like every time the universe needs to be cleaned up, Barry or Wally is the maid.

I’m a fan of more obscure and often totally forgotten characters. I like the characters that seem to be abused. :smirk:

1 Like

I would like to see more Teen Titans or a Birds of Prey movie. I also think it would be cool if they did movies based on 80s and 90s stories. I would even be a fan of older ones if they can be stretched out to a full movie without a lot of filler. Maybe have a legacy line or something. 80s JL would be perfect for that, Guy Gardner and Black Canary…TAKE MY MONEY!

1 Like